CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.5

Language Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview is about teaching philosophy etc, and the second interview is language assessment test. The interviewed lasted about an hour. The questions were a bit difficult, but the atmosphere was casual.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

HR forgot about my interview and had to scramble for interviewer engineers when I arrived. After a group interview I was given a tour of the lab, which was smaller than expected. I didn't ask many follow up questions. I felt that it was a waist of time for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Asked about solidworks and other CAD experience. Some situational questions about former bosses and work environments.   Answer Question

Law Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Applied online for related position and recruiter reached out for an interview and described the job and benefits. I responded immediately. An interview was set up for later that week. The interview took place on a Friday. It was very informal and was about a half hour long. I found out I got the job the following Monday

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone about what I was looking for and she told me about the project. I came in a week later for an interview with 3 different people on the project. Two were managers and one seasoned project employee. I received an offer a few days later.

Foreign Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Anyone can advise regarding the interview regarding preparing for the first interview. Is it possible to negotiate the salary. I have no clue yet about the whole hiring process. However, the recruiter who contacted me is being so supportive.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure yet because I am scheduled for interview.   Answer Question

Principal Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Belvoir, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is a short, one hour, panel discussion. The panel interviews one candidate every hour on the hour. Due to the nature of the interview process there is little flexibility in regard to scheduling the time and date for the interview. The interview process is intended to create a sense of urgency and false sense of competition between the candidates. Questions dealing with the contract type and duration are not addressed during the interview process. Employees are expected to participate in meetings, and submit documentation in support of meetings, while on vacation. Working late on a daily basis appears to be the norm.
    The benefits are substandard. The offer was below average for the industry. New hires are limited to 13 days of vacation per year. It takes 15 years of continuous employment to reach an accrual rate of 21 days of vacation per year. In addition there is no 401K company match for the first three years of employment (i.e. 0% vesting of matched funds for the first three years).
    Employment candidates who reject and offer of employment can expect to receive a call to inform them that they wasted CACI’s time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have image processing algorithm development experience?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five 30 minute interviews, 3 different days.first had a breakfast with manager. Then came and meet them and a VP in person. Came back and met 3 other VPs in person.

Interview Questions

• Name people in our industry that we both know and their attributes. Tell us why those are good or bad.   Answer Question
    • What customers are facing problems and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you know what needs to be done as a business development person?   Answer Question
    • How will you engage with the business area?   Answer Question
    • What were your successes over your career?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted me, did an phone interview and was referred for another advertised position. Had another phone interview and then a Skype interview with a Manager and one other person week later. Everyone was professional and nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an issue with traveling?   1 Answer

Public Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within two days. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. The week later I was invited to meet with the client and was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult task that you had to overcome in the workplace, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Drove five hours to get interviewed. Was interviewed by three managers who mainly asked about past projects. The actual interview lasted about an hour. After the interview I had to take a 30 minutes assessment where I had to answer five questions by writing the answers in code. The whole interview was not very technical.