CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International in August 2016.

Interview

One phone call interview talked about the company profile and got asked a few questions. In-person interview with 2 employees, 2 managers. Although everyone else was super nice, the big manager was very rude and mean. Big manager asked many questions that were not related to my qualification. Final thought, I left the interview feeling like i was being discriminating because I'm not white.

Interview Questions

• "Do you EVEN have a U.S citizenship? Is English your second language?" Note: this position did not require clearance.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview was seamless, easy, and went well overall. Standard interview questions. He explained what my job function would be and the nature of the system I would be supporting, were I hired.

Paralegal Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

One brief 15 minute interview on the phone; that is the last you do in the process. Next steps are CACI, the contractor, provides a few resumes to the office where you'd be working. Then they select a resume and you get an offer or not without ever speaking to anyone in the office you will be placed. Mine worked out but had to take a leap of faith regarding the quality of the people in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is your legal background? And why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Background Investigator I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Met at career fair and a recruiter reached out and sent me an application. Honestly, they wasted my time. The company had me apply and go through all of the applications and process. I called to ask the status and they stated that since I did not live within 5-10 mile radius, I was disqualified. Someone should have checked that up-front before they even sent me the application. Also, I had to call to get that answer, they didn't even tell me. Extremely unprofessional if you ask me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, took an online assessment, and then had an in-person interview. I received an offer about a week and a half after the interview. The whole process took about 1 month. The in-person interview was similar to that of a regular interview. Because this is for an investigations position, I tried to make the interview seem conversational style - so we'd both be comfortable; tossing in a little humor, finding a common ground, and having a nice conversation after the interview. So to everyone applying to CACI, my advice is to just relax... And remember, you got this! ;) (oh, and don't forget to come up with 3-5 questions to ask at the end... If you're going to be an investigator, you have to know how to ask questions. Hope this helps! Good luck!)

Interview Questions

• What makes your interviewing skills different from the next person?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when there was a discrepancy in your time log at work.   Answer Question

Benefit Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

After resume submissiong I was given a half hour phone interview and introduction to what the job duties are. After, I completed an hour long face to face interview, which required me to present material in a classroom manner. They provided material for interview process. Received a call back within 2 business days with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Instructor/Educator experience   1 Answer

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Ocala, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted 45 minutes. About 25-30 questions. Conducted in a local public library conference room. Interview was one on one. Mostly background questions: What are your best/worst attributes? Why do you hope to gain from joining this company? Are you able to acquire a quiet home office where you can work without distractions?

Interview Questions

• What quality would a close friend say you possess that would apply to this job?   Answer Question

I declined because they required at least a one year contract, with financial penalties if you left the company before fulfilling your one year commitment.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niceville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Niceville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Everyone seemed nice and polite. Clothing style which dress casual. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who shared the interview process between the two of them. All questions were IT centered or customer service related.

Interview Questions

• How do you clear the browser cache? Pick up browser of your choosing.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and we can assist in the IT field?   Answer Question

I thought I was overqualified, and I required a higher pay.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Swift interview process. Had an interview within a week of applying. Personable interviewer, very easy to speak with. Very positive experience. Received offer within a few days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After completing and passing their assessment, I had a casual styled interview with an Area Manager. Typical questions regarding my work history and had a very comfortable feel compared to past interviews I have had. It was an overall enjoyable experience.