CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.5

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Ocala, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted 45 minutes. About 25-30 questions. Conducted in a local public library conference room. Interview was one on one. Mostly background questions: What are your best/worst attributes? Why do you hope to gain from joining this company? Are you able to acquire a quiet home office where you can work without distractions?

Interview Questions

• What quality would a close friend say you possess that would apply to this job?   Answer Question

I declined because they required at least a one year contract, with financial penalties if you left the company before fulfilling your one year commitment.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niceville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Niceville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Everyone seemed nice and polite. Clothing style which dress casual. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who shared the interview process between the two of them. All questions were IT centered or customer service related.

Interview Questions

• How do you clear the browser cache? Pick up browser of your choosing.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and we can assist in the IT field?   Answer Question

I thought I was overqualified, and I required a higher pay.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Swift interview process. Had an interview within a week of applying. Personable interviewer, very easy to speak with. Very positive experience. Received offer within a few days of the interview.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After completing and passing their assessment, I had a casual styled interview with an Area Manager. Typical questions regarding my work history and had a very comfortable feel compared to past interviews I have had. It was an overall enjoyable experience.

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Crystal City, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very informal. Arranged interview through email. Met with single CACI rep. Simply went into further details about my acquisition experience described on my resume including my experience with integrated master schedules and milestones. Discussed other positions than the one applied that may also be a fit.

Interview Questions

• A few about how I would handle employees and "supervisors" in various situations.   Answer Question

Cyber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty painless first you interview with Team lead asked various tech question. Conducted second interview a little over a week later with Dep Pm and PM. They asked pretty general interview questions that you can search for online. If you prepare you should have no problems with the interview process.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter a few weeks after I applied for the position. I was then sent an online assessment. It was pretty tough. A lot of math and logic questions with a short countdown on each problem. I was contacted a few days later and told I passed and set up a phone interview. The interview was remarkably short (10 mins) and I was sent an offer by email the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you gain an interviewee's trust in an interview?   Answer Question
    • What distractions would prevent you from doing this job?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

I was contacted by a CACI project manager at the time that I was retiring from the United States Marine Corps. We talked about my future plans and he offer me a position. I then had a formal interview with my soon to be boss. The interview went very well. I was then told be returned at a later date to do admin work. I returned and they started the hiring process. This process only took about an half hour of filling out their paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What was my work background, Family matters,   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an interview. The actual interview was pleasant. I was asked about getting a background check as you have to have security clearance. I had no problem with that. Security clearance takes about six weeks. They needed someone to start quickly, so that did not work out. Very nice people who I would have enjoyed working with.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem with an employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted a resume and interviewed a few weeks later. The interview began with the interviewer telling me about the company and what they do, as well as a description of the specific division of the company I would work for and what they do. I was then able to ask questions about the company and the specific division. This was followed by a resume review where I was asked about my work experiences and previous work. Then there were a few behavioral questions about how I work. Submitted transcript and references after interview and received an offer a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple responsibilities to handle at once.   Answer Question