CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.5

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five 30 minute interviews, 3 different days.first had a breakfast with manager. Then came and meet them and a VP in person. Came back and met 3 other VPs in person.

Interview Questions

• Name people in our industry that we both know and their attributes. Tell us why those are good or bad.   Answer Question
    • What customers are facing problems and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you know what needs to be done as a business development person?   Answer Question
    • How will you engage with the business area?   Answer Question
    • What were your successes over your career?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted me, did an phone interview and was referred for another advertised position. Had another phone interview and then a Skype interview with a Manager and one other person week later. Everyone was professional and nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an issue with traveling?   1 Answer

Public Health Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within two days. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. The week later I was invited to meet with the client and was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult task that you had to overcome in the workplace, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Drove five hours to get interviewed. Was interviewed by three managers who mainly asked about past projects. The actual interview lasted about an hour. After the interview I had to take a 30 minutes assessment where I had to answer five questions by writing the answers in code. The whole interview was not very technical.

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Wooster, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with the local HR person over the phone first. A second interview was also over the phone with the manager and HR. I was extended an offer shortly after. Questions were pretty basic since they were looking for an entry level person. They asked about education, GIS experience, the usual.

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY).

Interview

After interview with the Program Manager, you get interviewed by the government customer. Once you pass that, CACI starts the onboarding process right away. Etc, etc, etc, etc,

Negotiation

I am pretty aggressive when it comes to salary negotiations. I always believe what you make in your last job will affect what you will make in your next job, so if you are great at what you do, don't ever settle. I didn't.

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty smooth. I got recruited by the company's recruiter. Got asked to apply for the position online. A phone interview was set up with the hiring manager. Then a follow up in person interview was scheduled with 2 CACI employees and 2 clients on client site.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly application based questions and what my role had been managing those application development.   Answer Question

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY).

Interview

I completed an online application. A couple of days later I received an email to complete an online assessment. The online assessment consisted of a timed test that included reading comprehension, math, and logic reasoning skills. About a week later I was contacted by an area Manager to set up an interview. I attended the interview which only lasted for about 10-15 minutes. The interviewer asks questions that is given to him by CACI. He asked about 7 questions in total. After the interview he told me I would be contacted in 5-7 days if am chosen to move forward. Now I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CACI and why do you want to be an investigator?   Answer Question
    • What is something about yourself that is not contained in your resume?   Answer Question
    • Has there been a time when you a discrepancy on your time card   Answer Question
    • How is your home life supportive of being an investigator and working from home.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International in August 2016.

Interview

One phone call interview talked about the company profile and got asked a few questions. In-person interview with 2 employees, 2 managers. Although everyone else was super nice, the big manager was very rude and mean. Big manager asked many questions that were not related to my qualification. Final thought, I left the interview feeling like i was being discriminating because I'm not white.

Interview Questions

• "Do you EVEN have a U.S citizenship? Is English your second language?" Note: this position did not require clearance.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview was seamless, easy, and went well overall. Standard interview questions. He explained what my job function would be and the nature of the system I would be supporting, were I hired.