CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.4

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Contacted recruiter through LinkedIn, got an interview. First interview went great, second was with Senior Management. it was weird and the interviewer was condescending. Low balled me on salary. I decided not to take the offer because of the bad vibe from Senior Manager. He was just unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• It was not a question, it just feel like they were doing me a favor by just letting me in the door.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Frederick, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a colleague about an opportunity to work for the company. Once I expressed interest in the position, I was contacted by the senior program manager whom the incumbent was to work for scheduling of the interview. The actual interview was a one on one interview conducted by the Manager to whom I would directly report. The Manager explained the requirements for the position as well as the roles and responsibilities of the position. The interview ended with a very general discussion of my salary requirements and interest in the position. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes. Within a few days of the interview, I was sent a formal offer of employment and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term plans after having left the military service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase, I asked for what I thought was a fair salary and they agreed to pay it. My advice to others is make sure that you factor the cost of taxes, medical/dental, and retirement contributions into your salary calculations as once these are deducted, your take home salary can be much lower than expected.

Senior Project Manager (Technical) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Met with 4 people on the team. Met with leads from each team and they pretty much asked the same question. Typical interview 101 questions. They also asked behavioral questions....Tell me about a time when your manager made a decision you disagreed with...

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions. Tell me about yourself. What did you do on X Project. Why are you leaving your current position. What is your ideal position. What management style do you like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My salary requirements were met.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a "talent acquisition company" early one morning. It was after I put in an application through their website for a background investigator position. I thought the guy was actually scamming me really. He just called to ask a little about me and whether or not I was still interested in the position (I had only applied like two days earlier so...yeah!). The next week, I got a call from CACI to schedule a phone interview. I thought that this was going to be the first part of the long, drawn out hiring process. But it wasn't! After my phone interview, which lasted maybe an hour, the woman who interviewed me said that she would pass all of my answers along to a hiring manager. Not long after that I received a conditional offer of employment (conditional, of course, because I had yet to go through any background investigation, drug test, etc). It was all-in-all a quick process.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of general interview questions and some specific to the job. I didn't get quizzed on the history of the company or that type of irrelevant stuff. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Some of the most specific questions revolved around why I believed that national security was important (or something like that, it's been nearly a year since the interview). All in all, coming into this interview, have your answers to normal interview questions memorized (why do you want this job, why is it a good fit, what are your biggest strengths/weaknesses, what are your hobbies) and you should be able to do fine.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Lead Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Conducted two phone interviews right around the beginning of the new CY. Reason it was two interview sessions was due to the availability of one of the people that would be part of the team the position would be a part of and supporting. The hiring manager was definitely helpful in this process, as he took time out of his vacation to at least set up and follow through with the second discussion.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

There really was no "Interview". When they initially reached out to me it was for an intial security screening and after I had passed that they sent me a job offer. I accepted the job offer and had to apply for a clearance, a few weeks later I got a call from my manager stating the nature and duties of the job I would be doing. Overall smooth and easy-going process.

Background Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CACI International in November 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was very communicative and helpful. He was informative and worked with me to set a date for the interview. I had to reschedule due to a family emergency and the human resource department at CACI was very accommodating and bent over backwards to make this interview happen.

Interview Questions

Family situation is still in flux, but would love to work with this company.

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Hanover, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call for an interview about two weeks later. Straightforward interview. Typical interview questions such as what would my previous employer say about me, strengths and weaknesses, what motivates you. Also asked "what is a question I haven't asked you yet?". Interviewer wrote all my answers down. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What's something about yourself that I can't find on your resume?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Position salary is non negotiable.

Technical Writer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was interviewed by phone, then in person. That part happened in short order (a few days) I submitted samples of work before a second short, in-person interview. The job description was expanded in the in-person interview to double the responsibilities. In hind sight this may have been a signal that the position had not been well thought out on the part of the client. The job offer came after I submitted to a drug test. The whole hiring process took about a month, then the start date was pushed back another week. Even then the client was not ready for me to start.

Interview Questions

• Would you take on additional duties in a different area to round out your weekly hours on an as-needed basis?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Sterling, VA).

Interview

Went to a job fair and from there I made connections with the people from CACI. Few days pass I get an email asking me to call a number to go through security screening. I have never heard of such thing I asked my friends who have been in this industry more than I and they didn't know what that was about. So I thought I got the job based on my "mini-interview" from the job fair because they were now asking me to go through some security screening. Anyway, I called the number which was their security office. I told the security person I wanted CACI to email me any questions that they were going to ask. The security person tried to put me on hold twice and hung up on me both times and after calling back third time she was able to read off to me my email address. Two days go by no email I was beginning to doubt this persons basic office skills. I just decided to answer the security question over the phone and it was a few questions, which took 5-7 minutes. Two weeks go by no answer i began to think the security guard didn't even take down my answers to these questions given the difficulty they had two days earlier (same person). This is when I decided not to contact the security office again. I emailed the person who told me to call the security desk. She told me to email someone else because she was on vacation. Fine no problem so I emailed this individual and she tells me "after reviewing your resume we don't have any positions open matching your skill set". I don't understand the gentlemen I spoke with at the career fair matched me with a position that was still available and based on what the responsibilities/qualifications were I agree to the position and he took my resume and said someone will contact me.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time an a Agile environment?   Answer Question
    • Security Screening questions asked :
      what is your full name?
      Where were you born?
      Are you a U.S. Citizen?
      Is anyone not a U.S. Citizen...parents, grandparent, in-laws, aunts/Uncles? If so who is not?
      Answer Question