CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.5

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Ocala, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted 45 minutes. About 25-30 questions. Conducted in a local public library conference room. Interview was one on one. Mostly background questions: What are your best/worst attributes? Why do you hope to gain from joining this company? Are you able to acquire a quiet home office where you can work without distractions?

Interview Questions

• What quality would a close friend say you possess that would apply to this job?   Answer Question

I declined because they required at least a one year contract, with financial penalties if you left the company before fulfilling your one year commitment.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niceville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Niceville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Everyone seemed nice and polite. Clothing style which dress casual. I was interviewed by two gentlemen who shared the interview process between the two of them. All questions were IT centered or customer service related.

Interview Questions

• How do you clear the browser cache? Pick up browser of your choosing.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and we can assist in the IT field?   Answer Question

I thought I was overqualified, and I required a higher pay.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Swift interview process. Had an interview within a week of applying. Personable interviewer, very easy to speak with. Very positive experience. Received offer within a few days of the interview.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After completing and passing their assessment, I had a casual styled interview with an Area Manager. Typical questions regarding my work history and had a very comfortable feel compared to past interviews I have had. It was an overall enjoyable experience.

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Crystal City, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very informal. Arranged interview through email. Met with single CACI rep. Simply went into further details about my acquisition experience described on my resume including my experience with integrated master schedules and milestones. Discussed other positions than the one applied that may also be a fit.

Interview Questions

• A few about how I would handle employees and "supervisors" in various situations.   Answer Question

Cyber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty painless first you interview with Team lead asked various tech question. Conducted second interview a little over a week later with Dep Pm and PM. They asked pretty general interview questions that you can search for online. If you prepare you should have no problems with the interview process.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter a few weeks after I applied for the position. I was then sent an online assessment. It was pretty tough. A lot of math and logic questions with a short countdown on each problem. I was contacted a few days later and told I passed and set up a phone interview. The interview was remarkably short (10 mins) and I was sent an offer by email the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you gain an interviewee's trust in an interview?   Answer Question
    • What distractions would prevent you from doing this job?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

I was contacted by a CACI project manager at the time that I was retiring from the United States Marine Corps. We talked about my future plans and he offer me a position. I then had a formal interview with my soon to be boss. The interview went very well. I was then told be returned at a later date to do admin work. I returned and they started the hiring process. This process only took about an half hour of filling out their paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What was my work background, Family matters,   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an interview. The actual interview was pleasant. I was asked about getting a background check as you have to have security clearance. I had no problem with that. Security clearance takes about six weeks. They needed someone to start quickly, so that did not work out. Very nice people who I would have enjoyed working with.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem with an employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CACI International (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

the process was quite hard but overall a very interesting experience. They had me do a phone interview then I went in and was asked questions pertaining to my interests, why I chose to work with their company,then other questions that were quite easy but were a tad difficult due to multiple people grilling me all at once.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have that correlates with the position in which you are applying?   Answer Question