CACI International Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Easy. I received a phone call from a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with him and then right into an interview with two members of the team I was to be working with. I then interviewed with the team lead and had lunch with him. Lastly, I got a chance to sit down with the person I was replacing. The interviewers themselves were inexperience at interviewing and it showed in their questions. They were nice, though, and treated me well. I received an offer that night.

Interview Questions

• Please explain some of the OR projects you worked on in previous jobs.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramstein-Miesenbach (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Ramstein-Miesenbach (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted based on my LinkedIn profile. CACI contacted me for an open position in April. However, due to my existing military service commitment, I was unable to accept. However, CACI did ask if I would be interested in a position at a later date.

Interview Questions

• Security clearance and computer programming skills were key interview points.   Answer Question