CACI International Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CACI International

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Preliminary phone call from the recruiter. Secondary phone call by actual hiring manager. Brought in for in person interview with same hiring manager and received offer letter several days later. Vacancy on contract helped expedite the process considerably.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Single interview was conducted by the hiring manager in a very informal manner. Also, a group meeting with his/er direct reports. That was it. It was held over lunch in a nearby restaurant. No paper work was required before this interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you get employee accountability   1 Answer

Negotiation

A single phone call with an offer and a counteroffer which was immediately accepted

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process when I started was very fluid and changing. I was directly hired by the manager. The processes and procedures have changed for the better, so that there is more vetting by the recruiters and qualified applicants are funneled to the correct pipeline.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process is trying to get feedback about qualification and job requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA).

Interview

No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Frederick, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a colleague about an opportunity to work for the company. Once I expressed interest in the position, I was contacted by the senior program manager whom the incumbent was to work for scheduling of the interview. The actual interview was a one on one interview conducted by the Manager to whom I would directly report. The Manager explained the requirements for the position as well as the roles and responsibilities of the position. The interview ended with a very general discussion of my salary requirements and interest in the position. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes. Within a few days of the interview, I was sent a formal offer of employment and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term plans after having left the military service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase, I asked for what I thought was a fair salary and they agreed to pay it. My advice to others is make sure that you factor the cost of taxes, medical/dental, and retirement contributions into your salary calculations as once these are deducted, your take home salary can be much lower than expected.