CACI International Proposal Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Proposal Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

The initial acquisitions proved to a bit of a confusing time due to short sale at the end of CACI's fiscal year. We were notified the day of the acquisition to attend a briefing reception that same night, where we were handed our offer packets to be signed within the next two weeks. After a couple of weeks, the BDE of the TSG branch reached out to the acquired proposal team for a lunch interview to discuss next steps. About two weeks later, the VP of the TSG branch scheduled a group interview with the acquired proposal team at the Chantilly office to give us a detailed background of the company and obtain some insight into each of our professional backgrounds. He asked where each of us were located and then quickly assigned us to a team that would best suit our level of expertise and physical location. He then put us in touch with our new managers the following day and gave us his phone number to follow-up with him after our next interview. The next day, each of us had a one on one interview with our respective managers, discussed next steps regarding start dates and expected hours of business. I was brought starting the next Monday and quickly integrated into the team in training. Once training is complete, I will be officially part of the new team. The process was very structured and organized. However, we did have to be extremely proactive in the communication of the process. With business running as usual at CACI, we were expected to take matters into our own hands and get connected with the right people on our own accord. This is no longer a surprise now that I see how entrepreneurial-spririted and leadership-oriented the company is. Overall, I would rate the Hiring and Interview Process an 8 out of 10 just because it would have been nice to know the expectations up front rather than figuring them out as we went.

Interview Questions

• What office location is most convenient for you to commute to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was brought on hourly during training that exceeded my previous pay with the acquired company and will be receiving an increase as a salaried employee once training is complete.