CACI International Senior Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Senior Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CACI International

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I got an email out of the blue from someone asking me if I was still available. I had applied to a position back in June and it was then September. I was called in and the outgoing PM interviewed me in a hallway at the company because a conference room had not been reserved. Apparently he worked at client site. It was very casual, but odd. He decided I was the right candidate and started the process to make the offer, but I had to meet the SVP first. I had to drive to Annapolis, which was where he was located (the PM was in Fairfax). After meeting with the SVP, I was told I was being offered the job.

The hiring process was confusing after that. A recruiter had contacted me, but also another lady I thought was the recruiter, but turns out she was on the program. She was a PCA, but acted as the onboarding person for the program. She worked from home, however. The recruiter was located in California, which was more confusing, and got my offer letter wrong twice.

Once I signed the offer letter, the PM contacted me and asked if I could move up my start date by a couple of weeks so we could overlap before his last day and he could train me since there was a lot of technical things to learn for the program since it was a large network. After I went through the trouble of accommodating him, I found he was to overlap with me only two days because he wanted coverage to go on vacation.

After that, I was on my own. It's been a fairytale ever since. Recruiters are a nightmare. They can't find their own fingers much less a fully cleared, qualified candidate. No wonder the hiring manager called me himself. I actually applied to the position and a recruiter never even called me!

Interview Questions

• How large and what types of programs did I have experience running in the past, types of contracts, which client agencies, etc.?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was informal. The interviewer had much knowledge of the company. Lasted about 45 minutes. Instant feedback. Good experience. Received a job offer. relevant questions to the job and performance

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question