CACI International Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Quantico, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

brief phone interview to go over my background and what I was looking for in a the position. Asked mostly technical questions. Got a response after my interview about 4 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Phone call and interview came fast...and close together

Interview Questions

• How good are you in a stressful environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

all on the table...but was offered more shortly after interview.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baghdad (Iraq)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Baghdad (Iraq)) in August 2009.

Interview

Sr System adminstrator called me and asked me about my background, military experience, and expectations. Mostley technical, not very hard or indepth. I felt he was trying to feel me out, and see what kinds of problems I've encountered and how I solved them. Being well versed in Unix/Linux and MS Windows was the selling point. I was told that most people interviewed are very knowledgeable in either Unix/Linus or MS Windows. They were looking for someone with unique skills accross all platforms, a more well rounded individual.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of Windows do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   1 Answer
    • What aspect of Unix/Linux do you feel you need to brush up on, or more experience with and how do you plan to accomplish this?   Answer Question