CACI International Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.5

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Proposal Development Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interviews are ad hoc and how they are conducted are dependent on who you interview with. You may interview with just one person or several. Be prepared to negotiate your best salary before starting. Merit increases average 3% per year depending on your performance.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

Panel of experts asking questions about everything on networks . Il was very challenging SO be prepared to face questions such as what is à zone transfer in dns

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Interview

The interviewing processing was very impressive. They asked important questions about time management, integrity, and how we manage multiple assignments on a tight deadline. Please do your research on the company and also have three to five questions on hand to ask the person who is interviewing you.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone about what I was looking for and she told me about the project. I came in a week later for an interview with 3 different people on the project. Two were managers and one seasoned project employee. I received an offer a few days later.

Principal Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Belvoir, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is a short, one hour, panel discussion. The panel interviews one candidate every hour on the hour. Due to the nature of the interview process there is little flexibility in regard to scheduling the time and date for the interview. The interview process is intended to create a sense of urgency and false sense of competition between the candidates. Questions dealing with the contract type and duration are not addressed during the interview process. Employees are expected to participate in meetings, and submit documentation in support of meetings, while on vacation. Working late on a daily basis appears to be the norm.
    The benefits are substandard. The offer was below average for the industry. New hires are limited to 13 days of vacation per year. It takes 15 years of continuous employment to reach an accrual rate of 21 days of vacation per year. In addition there is no 401K company match for the first three years of employment (i.e. 0% vesting of matched funds for the first three years).
    Employment candidates who reject and offer of employment can expect to receive a call to inform them that they wasted CACI’s time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have image processing algorithm development experience?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five 30 minute interviews, 3 different days.first had a breakfast with manager. Then came and meet them and a VP in person. Came back and met 3 other VPs in person.

Interview Questions

• Name people in our industry that we both know and their attributes. Tell us why those are good or bad.   Answer Question
    • What customers are facing problems and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you know what needs to be done as a business development person?   Answer Question
    • How will you engage with the business area?   Answer Question
    • What were your successes over your career?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter contacted me, did an phone interview and was referred for another advertised position. Had another phone interview and then a Skype interview with a Manager and one other person week later. Everyone was professional and nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an issue with traveling?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty smooth. I got recruited by the company's recruiter. Got asked to apply for the position online. A phone interview was set up with the hiring manager. Then a follow up in person interview was scheduled with 2 CACI employees and 2 clients on client site.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly application based questions and what my role had been managing those application development.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview was seamless, easy, and went well overall. Standard interview questions. He explained what my job function would be and the nature of the system I would be supporting, were I hired.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, took an online assessment, and then had an in-person interview. I received an offer about a week and a half after the interview. The whole process took about 1 month. The in-person interview was similar to that of a regular interview. Because this is for an investigations position, I tried to make the interview seem conversational style - so we'd both be comfortable; tossing in a little humor, finding a common ground, and having a nice conversation after the interview. So to everyone applying to CACI, my advice is to just relax... And remember, you got this! ;) (oh, and don't forget to come up with 3-5 questions to ask at the end... If you're going to be an investigator, you have to know how to ask questions. Hope this helps! Good luck!)

Interview Questions

• What makes your interviewing skills different from the next person?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when there was a discrepancy in your time log at work.   Answer Question