CAE Integration Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1. There are 3 main steps in the interview,
First, they ask you about yourself, then situational questions and then technical.
The interview takes about 1h, prepare for some hard questions. There isn't necessary a good answer, but this shows the way you deal with the challenges. Overall it's pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CAE

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after giving them my CV at an on-campus recruiting event. The interview, involving an engineering manager and a human resources person, was 30 % traditional interview questions, 20% hypotheticals (planning, etc.) and 50 % technical questions : C programming, boolean logic, electricity. Consider studying a bit if your major is not software/electrical.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical : On a busy night shift, you load a working program onto a simulator and find that it doesn't run as it should. What do you do?   1 Answer

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview begins with a technical exam. They ask a range of questions to test your ability to think critically. The test includes design and programming questions.

Senior technical staff then enters to dicuss the test with you. You review your answers and yur reasoning. They discuss the nature of the work and what to expect. They finally test your soft skills. If they are comfortable with you, you move on the HR interview which is largely a negotiation.