CAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.7

field service technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAE (Sarasota, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Group interview difficult. Really don't want to complete this form simply to search for another job after phone interview I was brought in for personal interview. A couple weeks later I received a call with job offer.

Flight Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAE (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Done on Skype very professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE

Simulator Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CAE (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was contacted within about 2 weeks by the hiring manager. Met with the hiring manger a few days later for an interview. The first half of the interview, I was asked questions about my previous work experience as well as other typical interview questions. The second half of the interview was technical and I was shown around the facility. I left feeling very confident that I did well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to identify certain equipment.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CAE.

Interview

Interview was fair. Mostly about previous job and how you can be an asset to the team. Be positive and energetic during the phone interview. The interview will go well if you are prepared, you simply cannot just "wing it" as they will ask tougher questions at the end.

Aircraft Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was with two engineers, they start off by reading the CV ask a couple of questions about the experience and skills. they will ask technical questions and situational questions.
    they want to see your thinking process in difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• they asked a situation question about a boss who asked you to do something that you thought was wrong. How would you deal with it ?

another question was with pointers and a c++ code.   Answer Question

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was 1 on 1. There are 3 main steps in the interview,
    First, they ask you about yourself, then situational questions and then technical.
    The interview takes about 1h, prepare for some hard questions. There isn't necessary a good answer, but this shows the way you deal with the challenges. Overall it's pretty straight forward.

Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a very nice interview with two engineers.First, they asked me about my past working experiences and my education. Then they described the working environment at CAE. After this, they asked me several typical job interview questions and gave me three small exercises to solve. The exercises were not very hard and my interviewers were helpful. I guess they just wanted to see how I react when facing a problem.

Software Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I Received a call, and I given an appointment at the office in montreal. A normal interview took place with a board including hiring officers as well as engineers who were in charge of asking the technical questions. They asked both questions that pertain to your personality as well as technical questions

Interview Questions

• General questions, questions regarding any significantly bad grade on transcript and technical questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CAE.

Interview

2 written tests, 1 face to face round, 1 telephonic round,1 HR round. The interview process took 2 weeks time. Detailed discussion about the work and past experience. Transport facility provided. Evaluated the technical aspects as well.

Avionics Specialist Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAE (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Nice people, nice building in Montreal. I applied online, it took maybe two weeks for a external recruiter to call me (basicly re-iterating my resume). It took another two weeks for CAE to book an interview.