CAE Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAE in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online but never got a reply and heard that one of my colleagues got a job. A few months went by when I learnt that that colleage did not continue with the job (he accepted the offer but only worked for one week then left) I rang the company and got the interview arranged in the next week.
The interview was with a panle of three people and the HR girl: the Simulation Software Manager, a Software Manager and a system architect. The interview was not hard as they were desperate to find people with an Austelain Defense Secret clearance - which I have - after my colleage left the company after only there for one week.
Basic questions were why I want to work there, what do I know about CAE, what I have been doing, why do I leave my current employer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CAE and why do you want to work for CAE ?   Answer Question
  • What have you been doing and why are you thinking of leaving your current employer ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The HR girl rang me up and said with this position we can only offer that much of money and if you agree then we'll proceed with the interview. It was difficult to find work at the time so I agreed with what on offer.