CAM Partners International Public Relations/Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Relations/Communications Specialist

Interviews at CAM Partners International

1 Interview Review

1.0

Public Relations/Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CAM Partners International (Dallas, TX).

Interview

NOT CHARITY WORK! BASICALLY A PYRAMID SCHEME. Anyone can get an interview. You will be contacted by email. This email will ask you to pick a time for the next day to come in and interview. The interview is easy, the employees are sales people, so don’t be fooled, they are deceiving you. I am an experienced executive assistant, applied for the Public Relations/Communications Specialist position, but GUESS WHAT, there is no other entry position other than door to door sales, although this is enclosed in the third email they send :

PLEASE NOTE that there has been some confusion over the positions reviewed on our Glassdoor profile. While we appreciate our candidates doing their research, we would also like to be clear that the reviews pertain overwhelmingly to a previous residential campaign that we are no longer running. The positions we are currently hiring for do NOT involve anything door to door.

You will also have to pay $5 twice for parking, and after walking 5 miles in garland DOOR TO DOOR trying to sell OFFICE SUPPLIES to mom and pop ice cream shops, they take you to lunch, AND DON’T PAY FOR IT. I ordered $2 fries.

I told my interviewer, who was very personable, that I believed that the role was misrepresented, the email was literally lying, and that I wasn’t going to spend another 3 hours (after 5 hours) walking around Garland, and asked him to take me back to my car, which he did. I suggest you don’t waste your time, it is a scam, a cattle call, every sales person is disposable and there for the sole purpose of putting money in the pockets of the handful of people who actually make money at this company.

THERE IS NO SALARY OR HOURLY, ONLY COMMISSION.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities that make you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer