CAPCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CAPCO

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CAPCO

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAPCO.

Interview

I would consider the interview process new age and smooth sailing. I came in and was set up in a conference room. I then met with a few different members of the senior management team (separately) in regards to Capco culture, various projects and my background and skill-set. After that night I was then set up to speak with a couple more individuals for a phone screen including a partner of the firm.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say difficult, just very intricate questions regarding the step by step details of how I performed as a business analyst versus a project manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very short, I received a small increase in pay but it was worth the transition as I've never worked for a management consultant firm and I am eager to learn and grow.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CAPCO.

Interview

Typically the job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. However, at CAPCO the process was super quick. I had one phone interview and one in-person interview with 3 managers. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What are you most proud of in your career? Have you ever considered being an entrepreneur?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAPCO (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

-online questions: why capco,how should we focus on, what makes you a good consultant
    -video interview: why capco, successful teamwork, role of technology in the financial services
    -assessment centre: 40 people, intake of 4.
    (1) test: easy. Simple numerical questions, plus spotting language mistakes in paragraphs.
    (2) spaghetti challenge: 4 teams of 3 people. Build the highest tower using spaghetti and jellybabies.
    (3) group case study: 8 people team. You have 30 minutes to read 3 pages on the case study, come up with a group strategy, and present it to Capco partners. Do not underestimate people's hurry: it is contagious. Nobody had really understood the content of the 3 pages, when we started discussing.
    (4) speed dating interview: 5 consultants, rotate and have 5 minutes with each of them. It is the only one-on-one bit of the AC. Do not assume they read your Cv/cover letter, because they most likely have not.

Overall it's relatively informal, friendly and quick (only 2.5 hours).

Interview Questions

• Which extinct animal would you bring back to life, and why? Which famous people would you invite for dinner, and why?   Answer Question