CARFAX Field Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CARFAX Field Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CARFAX

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CARFAX (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Looks like they have place holder positions posted on their website. There wasn't an urgency to hire. First step was to apply on their website. HR/Recruiting manager was very professional and provided good feedback throughout the process. First step was a phone screen by recruiter, second step was a phone interview by hiring manager. After that a video interview was set up with the Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

• No curve ball questions. Asked for examples regarding past experiences regarding sales process, resolving customer issues, dealership structure. Managers and recruiter are very proud of CARFAX accomplishments.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CARFAX

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CARFAX (Centreville, VA) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks, and consisted of a phone interview with HR, then follow up phone/video interviews with Sales leaders, and culminating with an in-person set of interviews at the corporate office in Virginia. The process went smoothly and my recruiter kept me updated throughout.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right candidate for the job?
      Why do you want to work for CARFAX?
      What are your Sales strengths?   Answer Question