CARFAX Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CARFAX Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at CARFAX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CARFAX (Centreville, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

I replied to an ad online. I did a video interview which is interesting. The set up was fairly simple but it felt strange talking on camera. I was contacted by Delphine Hall in HR to set up an in person intrrview with 3 managers. The interview questions were fairly standard. The process seems to be focussed on determining whether or not you are a good personality fit for the team. Interviews are always stressful but everyone tries to put you at ease. Overall a pleasant experience. Even though I did not receive an offer I am impressed with the organization as a whole and Delphine Hall in particular. She was extremely responsive and really seems to love her job. She helped everyone relax before the interview and provided excellent feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CARFAX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CARFAX (Centreville, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

skype call with department manager that took about 30 minutes. Described the position and requirements along with a few specifics about internal team workings and dynamics. Then he asked several questions about past accomplishments and how they could work within their framework.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can help us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CARFAX (Centreville, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was the best I have ever had. Mary was extremely professional and a pleasure to work. I had two phone interviews and one interview in person. All three interviews were great.