CARQUEST CARQUEST DELIVERY TEAMMATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CARQUEST CARQUEST DELIVERY TEAMMATE Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CARQUEST (Beaumont, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the job on my university's hiring portal. The application instructions were to call the store manager and ask about the job (I guess it was first-come first-serve). I called the guy, he asked to come in for an interview (which was basically "When can you start?"). Drug test, background check, then first day. Nothing rigorous about it. The "real" interview is the 90-day period following the hire, where your performance is evaluated.

Interview Questions

• Making a delivery the first hour on the job with no training whatsoever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Basically I was told it was $8/hr or no go.

Other Interview Reviews for CARQUEST

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CARQUEST (Asheboro, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview, and I had to take a personality test. If you are hired you have to take a drug test. The interview was fairly easy, but the drug test took too long. The manager had to read from a paper for you to take the drug test.

CARQUEST DELIVERY TEAMMATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CARQUEST (London, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Brief time with the store manager where we discussed the necessary paperwork, safety procedures and required qualifications. Very personable in a small office and very pleasant. The rest of the time it was a conversation about who I am and what I was currently doing. The manager reviewed my resume and went over every detail with me asking follow up questions. It was thorough and yet very friendly and relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid "G" class licence and can you get a driver's abstract?   1 Answer

CARQUEST DELIVERY TEAMMATE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CARQUEST in August 2009.

Interview

the interview was conducted very well,as stated earlier the procedure was routine and the manager that conducted the interview well prepared and professional and nice. the interview was conducted very well,as stated earlier the procedure was routine and the manager that conducted the interview well prepared and professional and nice.