CAT Financial IT Intenship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

IT Intenship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CAT Financial (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different interviewers back to back. Both interviews were one on one and in person. My interviewers were cordial and made me feel welcome. Most of the questions asked followed the STAR method and were not difficult to answer. It was not a technical interview, but I was asked some basic technical questions dealing with fundamental programming concepts.

I was impressed with the quality of people at CAT Financial. My recruiter was professional and very friendly and helpful during the entire process. After the interviews, I was given a quick tour of the offices and reimbursed for my drive. Interviewing with CAT was an extremely smooth and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of the technical questions are easy if you have a strong foundational knowledge of programming principals. The only one I didn't know was "What is the difference between the '==' operator and the '===' operator in Javascript?"   Answer Question