CAT Financial Financial Analyst/Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst/Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CAT Financial (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Met a representative at my college career fair. HR followed-up with me a couple days later to schedule an interview. I met with a senior sales manager who had spent 10+ years with the company. The interview consisted of a basic description of the company and the rotational program, and some background/behavioral questions (explain your resume, when have you convinced a peer to see your point of view, etc.). The job description specifically noted preference for multi-lingual applicants who had experience with and interest in foreign countries, however the manger described that the five-year position would take place entirely at the HQ in Nashville. My interest in relocating visibly seemed to put him off. Overall, the position seemed like a great way to learn the basics of lending and collection, but doesn't allow the individual to choose much direction. I received a very kind letter from the HR rep a couple days later saying that I would not be moving forward in the process and encouraging me to keep in touch should I decide to pursue another position with the company.

Interview Questions