CB&I Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CB&I Engineering Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CB&I in February 2014.

Interview

Got an interview by attending their info session during our school career fair. Typical resume review interview where we just talked about classes and the content of my resume. Nothing technical. Interviewed with a relatively recent graduate, not the people who ran the info session, and the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions other than what classes you took and content of your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CB&I

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CB&I in February 2014.

Interview

All day interview at the office location, talked to about 5 different managers or technical experts. There was no specific competency questions or event technical questions, rather a check for personality and asking about projects I did in college

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you were involved with in college   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CB&I (Houston, TX).

Interview

Submitted resume, within one week I was contacted. The following day I want in for the interview, and spoke with 5 people. They didn't seem to question my knowledge, just more about who I am.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CB&I in March 2013.

Interview

HR Phone call for face to face interview , interview by manager next day received mail selected for further procedure and joined after one month ....helpful HR and manager for full procedure , no difficulty

Interview Questions

• questions based on your previous projects and roles responsiblities   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CB&I (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was based on how you presented your self with people. If you get a face to face it comes down to are your body language during the interview. Interested, paying attenition, can hold conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation available

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CB&I (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Submitted Resume
    Group/Panel Interview
    I'm not sure that the panel was experienced enough to conduct such an interview
    Questions were of a "have you ever....", "What was the most.....", etc.
    I don't believe the panel discovered much about the candidate's engineering ability.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult time?   1 Answer