CB&I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.4

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CB&I (Wilmington, IL).

Interview

It was very easy. I went into the interview with enthusiasm, accomplishments and be honest. I was familiar with the Nuclear industry since I had worked in it previously. I was already familiar with some of the key players.

Interview Questions

• It was 10 years ago...but I think it was "Why I was right for the job"   1 Answer

HSE Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairieville, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CB&I (Prairieville, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

Resume review. Phone calls and texts. Multiple visits to the office. Met with "upper management" A lot of driving back and forth. Confusion and lack of organizing to get process complete. There wasn't anything else, just need thirty words.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CB&I.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and very straight-forward regarding the questions asked. The hiring process was very rapid and only lasted roughly two weeks in total - Very efficient and fair.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CB&I (Aiken, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

the process was quick. The recruter was not willing to discuss anything. She acted like i needed to take that job. She was also insulted when i told her my pay requirements.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CB&I in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview was first round and it was very behavioral. The interviewer was a young engineer and seemed more nervous than I and was not the best at asking questions. Definitely one of the most awkward interviews I had, but gave me the ability to lead the conversation where I wanted it to proceed.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite class?
      Why did you pick your university?
      Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CB&I (Bloomfield, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university. The on-campus interview was very relaxed and casual and done by a young alumni. I was called back about a week later for an on site interview. This was 4 half hour interviews, 2 done by upper management, 2 by other senior employees. I felt very positive after the interviews and they told me they would notify me either way on the status of my candidacy but they never contacted me.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you saw a process that could be improved and optimized it   Answer Question

Engineering Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CB&I (Aiken, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online, received a phone interview, then was invited to come and interview in person. Interview panel consisted on two people and was given the opportunity to ask questions and was shown around the work area. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Experience in working with the Microsoft Suite of Applications such as Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.   1 Answer

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CB&I (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Fair and to the point. I was asked about my experience, and what kind of work I had done, my achievements and goals in the work force, and work style. I was told about the type of team they were trying to build.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest achievement on the job? What is my weakness in the workplace?   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CB&I.

Interview

Run of the mill factory interview. Extremely high turnover rate was pretty evident as interviewer seemed resigned to the fact you wouldnt work there long and so any discussion of policies/benefits/requirements etc. was a waste of time. At least he didnt try to portray it as even a decent job or lie about "fantastic opportunities for advancement" the way most companies seem to these days

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CB&I (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was good and informative. I was a little nervous, since I haven't been on an interview in a long time. The 3 people I interviewed with were very nice and made me feel comfortable. It seems like a great place to work and definitely have friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• why I want to do this job?   1 Answer