CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services Audit Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

They were very friendly. My first round was at my college. It was with a manager. My second round was at the office. I was in a board room, I had 2 back to back interviews, then I was taken to lunch. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Give an example when you were working on a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Had a 1:1 with a partner. Interview was more like a conversation with the odd behavioral question thrown in. Overall the interview went very well. I did not hear back from them for over 3 weeks by which time I had already accepted another offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

1:1 with a partner, not very typical big four accounting firms' interview. He asked me to pick three typical experiences that I would share. And he often asks questions while you are presenting.

Interview Questions

• Give me three typical experience on your resume that you would to talk about   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different individuals, all of which were managers. Each interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes. I was not ask any technical questions about my accounting knowledge. The interviews were more of a conversation- it seemed like they were trying to see if my personality would fit the firm culture. There were a total of three typical interview questions asked:

They told me I would hear back in a couple of weeks if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• 1. "What was or is your greatest accomplishment- it could be from school, work, personal, anything."   Answer Question
    • 2. "Have you ever dealt with people in executive positions if so please describe your experience(s) or if not what experience(s) do you have that will help to deal with executives."   Answer Question
    • 3. "Tell me a time when you have had to deal with customer that was angry or what kind of customer service experience to do have that will translate to this job."

I was also asked by all three of them if traveling was an issue and if I was scared of flying. Over all I felt the interview went well. I felt comfortable talk to them, despite the fact that they were all managers- they all seemed down to earth.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CBIZ Accounting Tax & Advisory Services.

Interview

Was contacted to arrange an interview only two days before it was to occur. Fine with me, because I really wanted the job and was willing to work with limited prep time. Interviewed with three high-ups (shareholder, manager, senior manager?) for approximately half an hour each.

Interview Questions

• Surprised that there were no behavioral questions. Basic interview questions: Where do you see yourself in 5-10 yrs? Why CBIZ? What makes you stand out from the other candidates? Think this was because I interviewed with audit staff, not HR.   Answer Question