CBRE Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I am a temp to perm and my interview was more of a conversation than a typical interview. I just really wanted to work at CBRE and that was clear. The Office Manager was just very sweet and easy to talk to and we just had an enjoyable conversation of why I would be right for the role and I even got to know a little bit about her and her history at CBRE which helped me see my potential future at CBRE as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I didn't interview since I was part of a transition. Received an offer letter and had a very casual meet and greet with new management team. Not much more to tell just fulfilling the minimum word requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was seamless compared to others. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable and explained the job thoroughly during the interview. No pressure interview and I got a call the following week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.

If you could meet anyone past or present, who would it be and why?

How would your friends describe you?

What could you bring to CBRE?

Etc...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received a call for an interview, went to the interview and never heard back. I thought the interview went well but it'd be nice if they let candidates know the position has been filled. I had to wait and wait until I called to check and still got no response until a week later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix something your boss did wrong and how would you handle it if you were to be blamed   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Interviewed quickly for entry level job.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain what I would do if an upset tenant called to stop construction on the building.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager was new to his position and our account was new, so I was not able to learn exactly what responsibilities I would be accepting, but I was able to take on the projects I wanted in order to shape the position into something I wanted it to be.

Interview Questions

• There were few questions of me during my interview. My hiring manager had my resume and a personal reference. He just wanted to meet me, make sure my writing skills were up to par, and asked a few standard questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 months on my end of the process. Drug testing is mandatory as well as criminal background check. Overall it was okay but I felt things could have run a bit more quickly as I really needed the new position at the time.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions included, Why do you want to work here... discuss past challenges and how they were overcome... etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a quick negotiation phase. I sort of felt cheated because they hadn't posted the starting salary and I severely undercut myself.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get resume to stand out. They do not use agencies. Interviewer had knowledge of job role but limited knowledge of benefits salary etc. Offer came quickly and written but from regional HQ and little communication between entities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Screening interview followed by 2 in-person interviews. No response after screening interview, so I called and left an upbeat message stressing my interest in the position and confidence in my experience and abilities as related to the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked for details regarding my strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer
    • They ask for confirmation that I was only looking for part-time.   1 Answer