CBRE Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.4

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really liked the company culture. During the interview, the interviewer was super nice and friendly and we had really great conversations. However, when I tried reaching out again, I never heard back.

Business Solutions & Transitions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview went well with lots of questions and with good feed back. Interviewers stated I was what they were looking for. 3 months later, not new and not filled (6 positions).

Interview Questions

• Do you understand all of the value prepositions that we offer?   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Assistant/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called about a month after I applied for this position online. I went into an interview, with the manager and her boss. They mostly just told me about the job and wanted to make sure I could do everything the job required. They only asked me about my current job and what I did there. They also asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up and what kind of management style I liked. I guess they liked me well enough and asked me to come into do a second interview. During the second interview, it was also two people. The manager and then someone else higher up. Again it was just telling me about the job in more detail and asking me if I have experience in this area. It didn't seem very formal and they told me they would contact me either way. When I didn't hear from them after a week, I contacted them and they had choose someone else for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you "grow up"?   1 Answer

Mobile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a easy interview phone interview 3 different people . But took a long time to get to the next steps of the hiring process . I had to call back to flow up on three different times it was just that the interviews had a lot on there plate so I had to be on top of it .

Interview Questions

• What is your experience ? How do you go about starting your day? Are you good with computers ?
      How is your customer service ?
      1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview with 4 people on the other side. They asked mainly personal questions about why I wanted to work there and why I would be good. No technical questions

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a very informal process. Very comfortable as well. It was a two layer review between my local supervisor and a national lead. We talked about career trajectory and job responsibilities. I never once felt as if they were trying to "big league" me or intimidate. It was about as professional as you would hope to have for a position in real estate.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was straight forward and didn't contain any of the typical interview trick questions. Given my experience and as a former employee, the hiring manager and other interviewers asked direct and correlated experience questions from past CBRE experience.

Interview Questions

• How can you help the team?   1 Answer

Real Estate Svcs Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief but very informative knew they liked me and they didn't want anyone else who didn't at least have some sort of customer service experience, having a college degree helped me too and some other things as well.

Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Set up for the interview through a recruiting agency conference. Second interview of the day out of five and found it to be the most enjoyable, interviewer did really well at setting the tone of the interview and asked the best questions that I think directly relate to the job.

Interview Questions

• Situation question involving how I would prioritize different issues related to the job arising at the same time. "If the president of the company were giving a speech in one room and complained that the room was too warm, at the same time one of the main cooling towers developed major issues, also while one of the toilets began flooding a bathroom on one of the floors. Where would you begin? How would you prioritize this situation?"   Answer Question

I didn't really "decline" the recruiting agency that I was working with pushed other offers because they were ready to get me started asap and didn't seem interested in letting me follow up with CBRE.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Very friendly and easy interview. The interviewers said the internship will give me exposure to various aspects of commercial real estate. So, you have the flexibility to work on multiple aspects of a sale. The interviews were also very open to questions and suggestions. They are also willing to listen to new ideas and let you work on things you feel are important.