CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Initial phone screen, then an in-person interview. Standard interview questions. Wanted to know if I was interested in getting a real estate broker license. Later, met with another client services coordinator. Job description online seemed to emphasize graphic design skills, but description of the role in the interview seemed to emphasize admin experience. Salary offered was low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any admin experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview. I applied online and they took around a month to respond. They called me for a phone interview and after that they wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. It was pretty basic question of administrative. Also they try to test and make some question that can trick to see how you answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Southfield, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a disorganized mess right from step one. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter, which had much difficulty checking and following up emails, as well holding to appointments that were made for a phone interview. After the phone interview it was approx. a week later that I was contacted for an interview. I was considering a major move in order to take the position, so it was understood that I would be driving a great distance in order to meet them face-to-face. After taking time off of my current job, renting a vehicle and driving a great distance to meet them, the interview seemed to go swimmingly. "By the end of the interview I felt that I was without a doubt going to be offered the position, and was told that I would hear something very quickly (by early the following week). I sent my Thank you and waited. The following week they requested another phone interview, which was a mess trying to situate. The individual was once again terrible at following-up emails and holding to the appointment that was made. After speaking with this individual I was then asked to send along additional materials for her to review. I did as asked and never heard a word (once again email follow-up issues). I then sent a thank you to all of the folks that I had spoken with and conveyed my interest in the position. More than a week had passed so I reached out to the head honcho and asked when I could anticipate hearing something about the position to no avail. Once again I was ignored, there came one additional follow-up after that letting them know that I was still interested and I was beginning to feel like a psycho stalker at this point. And here I am over a month later and no one has bothered to thank you for my time, effort, money or interest or make any sort of an offer and at this point I would not accept an offer either. Who wants to work for a company that doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to an email after you bent over backwards for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. About a week later I was invited for an in person interview where I met with the Regional Client Services Manager along with the 4 brokers I would be working for. Overall the interview was pleasant - no difficult questions and everyone was friendly. I was feeling positive but then there was absolute no feedback after I spent 90minutes interviewing. Pretty disappointed with the lack of feedback.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an in-person interview within a week or two. Went to their office and interviewed with Client Services Manager and another Coordinator I would be working with. The interview was straight forward. Asked about design experience and pieces of my work. Said they would get back to me in the next few weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial interview, which was followed by a competency review and follow-up interviews. The process goes pretty quickly and is a fairly standard interview process. Be prepared for any surprises though.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal team look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Short, but to the point phone interview. Interviewer didn't seem very personable though...seemed like he just wanted to get it done, which made me feel like he didn't like me right away.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: background, applicable skills, knowledge about company, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called by a CBRE recruiter for a Client Services Coordinator opening. I attended the first interview with a lot of skepticism. The written description didn't sound even remotely in my wheelhouse, but after a talk with two interviewers who held the same position previously, it seemed like a mutual perfect fit.

I received several emails from the senior interviewer reiterating her interest in me and letting me know how the interview process was going. She sent me a link to a knowledge test--two of which were "common knowledge" tests (though both were far more strenuous than any entry level test I've ever taken) in addition to a Word test and an Excel test. I was invited to a second interview about a week after completing the test and two weeks after the initial interview.

The second interview was with four new interviewees in addition to the senior-level employee from the previous interview. While I definitely didn't knock the interview out of the park, it wasn't the worst, either. After two weeks went by without contact, I wrote the interviewer back and asked where they were at in the process. After 3 days of non-response, I ended up sending an email to the recruiter enquiring about the process. The interviewer got back to me within an hour of emailing the recruiter and informed me they were still interviewing candidates.

It's been a good two months since the second interview, and a month and a half since my last contact. I know large corporations can take a long time to hire a candidate, but 3+ months? I'm left wondering if they somehow forgot to send me a rejection letter or if they really do take that long to hire a candidate...

Either way, though, as professional of an image as they portray, I'm pretty disappointed that this is how their interview process goes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Century City, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an in-person interview. I was scheduled the following week and interviewed at the century city location with the operations manager, the vice president, and the senior vice president (all of which I would be supporting). The interviews were conducted separately and I was asked a few duplicate questions, so I felt like I answered better for some than another. The interview took about an hour and a half.

I sent out separate 'thank you' emails a few days later and was told by the operations manager that they are still in the middle of the interview process and would get back to me shortly. I did not hear anything for another 2 weeks, so I emailed her again with no response. I emailed the receptionist who contacted me about the interview but she forwarded my email to the same manager, with no response and that was 3 weeks ago.

I wish there would be more of a sense of professionalism from people who work for such a large company. I wasn't even expecting to land the job but a simple "Thank you for coming in. We decided to proceed with another candidate" was all I was asking for.

Note to managers: if you reject a candidate, please at least have the decency to email them a rejection letter. I would appreciate that more than being left in limbo.

Interview Questions

• Why CBRE? What experience do you have with marketing? How are your organizational skills? How familiar are you with social media platforms?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews - the first one was with the regional manager while the second interview was with the regional manager, her boss, and possible brokers/other employees that have a similar position. It was a pretty easy interview because there weren't a lot questions - it was more like a conversation. I had to ask a lot of questions at the end because they really didn't explain the overall company's environment.

Interview Questions

• Questions definitely revolved around administrative duties at past jobs - they were looking for past experiences that demonstrated how well you worked under pressure / learned from mistakes / prioritized tasks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.