CBRE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.7

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Diego, CA).

Interview

More conversational than standard Interview. Employees are looking to get to know you versus knowing your "strengths and weaknesses." In addition, there is a diverse group that interviews you so prepare for multiple types of conversations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Intern Interview

Interview

Very laid back interview. Most questions were behavioral and experience based. I interviewed with a team of 5 or 6, and each took turns asking me questions. Before the question part of the interview I did a short excel assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

two remote interviews, one in over the phone and one recorded video interview. They were mostly interested in why I was interested in real estate. Easy to make something up.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Simple App, Video Interview, Day long power day with 3 interviews. Heard back and had a week to accept offer. Overall not very hard but time consuming. Lots of talent applies.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was very simple. nothing too technical. very friendly people to talk to. more of a conversation than a formal interview. be prepared to talk about current events and why you want to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I basically sent my resume to one of the people that work in the DC area in charge of the internship program. Then I was told to complete an online video interview which was very strange and uncomfortable since a question just flashes on the screen and you record yourself answering it. There's no way to tell how you're doing in the interview. Then had a tough time getting responses about the status of my internship which left me wondering if I even got the job until a couple weeks before I was supposed to start. Finally received a phone call offering me the job and prompting me to fill out a few more things online.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a basic interview. They mostly wanted to know about your academic experiences and behavior in a professional environment. I wouldn't say the questions were too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I saw a job posting for the Summer Internship on my college's career site. I submitted a resume and cover letter. I then received an email with an offer to come into the Boston office for an in person interview. I sat down with the Director of Research and the head of HR and had a formal interview that was mostly resume based.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Process: Phone Interview - One on one interview - Three on one interview. The first two interviews are basically about some general questions and the 3 on 1 is about the specific work I will do in the team. All interviewers are very nice and the interviews are relatively casual.

Interview Questions

• Why CBRE? How do you manage your time while doing multiple tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Did not make you feel self conscious about you or your work experience. Asked you about your past work experience and how that would benefit you at CBRE. Gave you different scenarios and asked how you would react to them.