CBRE Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview process was very simple. nothing too technical. very friendly people to talk to. more of a conversation than a formal interview. be prepared to talk about current events and why you want to work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I basically sent my resume to one of the people that work in the DC area in charge of the internship program. Then I was told to complete an online video interview which was very strange and uncomfortable since a question just flashes on the screen and you record yourself answering it. There's no way to tell how you're doing in the interview. Then had a tough time getting responses about the status of my internship which left me wondering if I even got the job until a couple weeks before I was supposed to start. Finally received a phone call offering me the job and prompting me to fill out a few more things online.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a basic interview. They mostly wanted to know about your academic experiences and behavior in a professional environment. I wouldn't say the questions were too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I saw a job posting for the Summer Internship on my college's career site. I submitted a resume and cover letter. I then received an email with an offer to come into the Boston office for an in person interview. I sat down with the Director of Research and the head of HR and had a formal interview that was mostly resume based.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Process: Phone Interview - One on one interview - Three on one interview. The first two interviews are basically about some general questions and the 3 on 1 is about the specific work I will do in the team. All interviewers are very nice and the interviews are relatively casual.

Interview Questions

• Why CBRE? How do you manage your time while doing multiple tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great. Did not make you feel self conscious about you or your work experience. Asked you about your past work experience and how that would benefit you at CBRE. Gave you different scenarios and asked how you would react to them.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Set up a phone screen that week and an in person a week or two later with the lead broker. The interview only lasted maybe 20 or 30 minutes. It focused primarily on my knowledge of Excel/research databases.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed once

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Very friendly and easy interview. The interviewers said the internship will give me exposure to various aspects of commercial real estate. So, you have the flexibility to work on multiple aspects of a sale. The interviews were also very open to questions and suggestions. They are also willing to listen to new ideas and let you work on things you feel are important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews. One was on the phone and one in person at the office. The interview included typical questions such as why I wanted to intern there and what I knew about real estate.