CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.7

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CBRE (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process lasted only about ten minutes and the interviewers seemed disorganized and unprepared. The interviewers were dressed unprofessionally as well. There are two distinct campuses for the job site and I was not told this or told which one to go to. After about 15 minutes of confusion, security was able to direct me to the proper location (a dark dingy basement room).

Interview Questions

• How I would proceed with a CAPA for a hypothetical deviation.   1 Answer

Escrow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out to me a month or so after. Scheduled a phone interview with her and we talked for 20 minutes. Super easy and we basically talked about my background. Then we scheduled an in person interview 3 days later. In person interview was with 3 people. None of the typical interview questions were asked like “what’s your biggest weakness”. The interview basically consisted of me talking about myself, my college experience, my family, my background. Once that interview was done, they got another manager to come interview me and we talked about myself again. I felt like I was just sitting with some coworkers talking about my life in both interviews. Very relax environment

Graduate Surveyor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview following the online application, which were mostly competency questions. The interviewer asked around 7 questions mostly on competency and my CV and my skills and questions such as 'when have you done...'.

Interview Questions

• When have you used your networking?   1 Answer

Facilities Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBRE in December 2017.

Interview

HR Called for a phone screening, said she would forward my information to hiring manager. Hiring manager called me 1 day after and asked technical related questions about the job, and about my experience. The hiring manager then told me he would forward my information to the interviewer. Was called same day by the interviewer's office to schedule interview the next day. Showed up 15 minutes early. Was put in a waiting room for about 5 minutes, and met the interviewer. Interview kicked off. Offered position directly after interview by hiring manager.

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked to come in, they had me sit in the conference room for about 15 minutes before anyone came in... it was a beautiful view, I had 4 people interview me at once, it was a little intimidating but everyone was very nice. The questions were very basic and almost like read from a download, nothing personable... They asked me where I lived (I lived on the south shore at the time) they said it would be too far, even though I was planning to move to Boston they clearly didn't care... it was more annyoing for me personally because I knew it could be done considering my father had worked in South Boston for 35 years... after 2 months I got a letter in the mail of rejection.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live / what would your commute be like?
      If there was no work to be done, what would you do in that time?   Answer Question

Interview

Interview call from Company, then HR interview and then technical interview, they are very professionals and provides you the full support for the interview Process and one you get hired they will give you a call for salary negotiation after finalization an offer letter at your mail box.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Very poor recruitment in Amsterdam for junior and intern positions. The reason the recruiter gave me for not hiring me is because I am not a fit in CBRE’s organisation. I tried to find out what that exactly means (since I have an international real estate background, experienced in the the tasks that come with the job I applied for and young - so flexible and eager in learning) but she could only say that I was not a fit. Felt a little strange to me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was initiated with a phone conversation of which subsequently a schedule of in person interview was completed. Face to face Interview with Program Managers that lasted approximately one hour thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• How does your background/ qualifications align with this position?   Answer Question
    • What are your current responsibilities in your present position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a stressful work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How well do you handle complex problems and ability to multitask?   Answer Question

Graduate Commercial Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online in October which required answering four competency questions and information on work experience and any other skills and extra curricular activities. I was offered for a telephone interview in which they asked about my interest in CBRE and property and some competency questions. Was then invited for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something property related in your area that is of interest to you.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Half an hour session with HR and a senior staff was rushed and robotic. Was cut off constantly for answering a question she might ask later. Did not make eye contact while I answered. Felt disrespected and unimportant. Not a company I want to work for