CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBRE (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

There were three separate interviews before they made a decision. It was professional, yet casual; it was pretty conversational. There was an initial phone screen, then I had to come in to meet with the hiring manager. A few days later, I met with the managing director and the brokers I will be working with.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress and how do you prioritize your work?   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Both interviews I had were one on one with Managers. It felt very comfortable and relaxed. I was able to be myself and express what I was looking for in the job.

Transaction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical Hiring process. Applied on company site, phone interview and in person interview. All went smoothly. I had two people interviewing me at the same time, which can be difficult to handle. Most of the questions were straight forward and based on skill set. The interviewers did a lot of the talking and it was centered around job duties, travel and location(s) of travel, and skill set matching to duties. Felt very good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions centered on skill set, travel required, etc...   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was brought in to meet with a panel. The interview was professional but casual and I felt very comfortable speaking with CBRE employees. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes and a few weeks later, I received an email with a link to take a test based on programs I'd primarily be using in the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Adobe InDesign, as this will be 90% of your work?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really liked the company culture. During the interview, the interviewer was super nice and friendly and we had really great conversations. However, when I tried reaching out again, I never heard back.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

For feasibility and interior design, as well as general tech support. Asked about design history and basic tech support to fill both roles. Was expected to juggle both roles and help out as necessary.

Interview Questions

• If you had a deadline in which the project could not be met by, what is the best course of action?   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (Waukegan, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

There was no interview because I was a "transition" employee. I was basically just given a job as part of the contract. They took us or they didn't get the contract.

Negotiation

It was negotiated for me. I got the same pay I had

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2014.

Interview

Meet and greet for the first stage of meetings.

2nd stage was more of a serious interview, answering questions on your experiences etc.

3rd stage was meeting with director of operations for another meet and great and also with the FM.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with health and safety   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Briefly discussed background and then went over the details of the program. Definitely would recommend taking real estate classes before interviewing. Interviewed by two people who both went over my resume and discussed relative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why commercial real estate?   1 Answer

Business Solutions & Transitions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview went well with lots of questions and with good feed back. Interviewers stated I was what they were looking for. 3 months later, not new and not filled (6 positions).

Interview Questions

• Do you understand all of the value prepositions that we offer?   1 Answer