CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Junior Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through the company website. The first round of interview process was a recorded video interview with three minutes to answer each prompted question. The questions were basic and easy to answer if you do the research on the company.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

interview was very brief and with one person. there was no phone screen, so i immediately attended an in person interview. it took place in a conference room, but the interview itself had very little structure.

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Had one interview with the hiring manager and two other managers. I was quite nervous but was told to relax and just answer the questions. Was asked to come back the next day to do a meet and greet with some other people. Recapped some of the same questions during the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my leadership style?   1 Answer

Business Solutions & Transitions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview went well with lots of questions and with good feed back. Interviewers stated I was what they were looking for. 3 months later, not new and not filled (6 positions).

Interview Questions

• Do you understand all of the value prepositions that we offer?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an Email from the head of their research department wanting to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Scheduled out about a week and then there was a brief phone call of very direct question and responses.

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR staff to learn about the corporate culture and employee benefit package; met with General Manager, Associate Director, and Director of Asset Services regarding my skill set and qualifications

Valuation Associate Interview

Interview

I received a call from the mai and we arranged a meeting on campus. It was just the managing director that I would potentially be working for. During the interview it became clear I would not be hired because I was uncertain of what I want to do. It was a mistake on my part. But otherwise great company and great experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The interview was low key.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your ready estate experience? Have you done any valuation work? Job shadowed?   1 Answer
    • Do you understand the position?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with a recruiter. Then, a couple weeks later, completed a phone interview with the hiring manager, who expressed interest in having me come in the following week for an in-person interview. It's been 3 weeks and have not heard back or had any response to my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• Heavily focused on how you handle stress, unpredictability, and how you prioritize tasks.   Answer Question

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Southfield, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a disorganized mess right from step one. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter, which had much difficulty checking and following up emails, as well holding to appointments that were made for a phone interview. After the phone interview it was approx. a week later that I was contacted for an interview. I was considering a major move in order to take the position, so it was understood that I would be driving a great distance in order to meet them face-to-face. After taking time off of my current job, renting a vehicle and driving a great distance to meet them, the interview seemed to go swimmingly. "By the end of the interview I felt that I was without a doubt going to be offered the position, and was told that I would hear something very quickly (by early the following week). I sent my Thank you and waited. The following week they requested another phone interview, which was a mess trying to situate. The individual was once again terrible at following-up emails and holding to the appointment that was made. After speaking with this individual I was then asked to send along additional materials for her to review. I did as asked and never heard a word (once again email follow-up issues). I then sent a thank you to all of the folks that I had spoken with and conveyed my interest in the position. More than a week had passed so I reached out to the head honcho and asked when I could anticipate hearing something about the position to no avail. Once again I was ignored, there came one additional follow-up after that letting them know that I was still interested and I was beginning to feel like a psycho stalker at this point. And here I am over a month later and no one has bothered to thank you for my time, effort, money or interest or make any sort of an offer and at this point I would not accept an offer either. Who wants to work for a company that doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to an email after you bent over backwards for them.

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Informal, met with three different people over two weeks. Each interview was less than half an hour long. No specific skills questions, more questions about being interested in the position. Offer decision was delayed due to position contract issues.

Competitive offer elsewhere.