CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.7

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through their main website. They called me after two or three weeks after to come for an interview in person. I setup the interview to days after the call. The interview went really nice. They make you do some test to see if you understand their process. Ask you about yourself and what can you do for them. It was like a 30 minute interview. After that they call me a week after to tell me I got the job. Two weeks of background check. Make sure you are detail oriented and organized.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Initial phone screen, then an in-person interview. Standard interview questions. Wanted to know if I was interested in getting a real estate broker license. Later, met with another client services coordinator. Job description online seemed to emphasize graphic design skills, but description of the role in the interview seemed to emphasize admin experience. Salary offered was low.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any admin experience?   1 Answer

Senior Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conduct in-person simultaneous with both the Operations Manager and Chief Engineer. I was asked most of the questions by the Chief Engineer. The Operations Manager watched my response to each of the interview questions and made notes of my response and body language throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How well did I work with others.   1 Answer

Industrial Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Was a simple interview, was mostly just behavioral questions and getting to know you. Pretty much just want to make sure you are interested in real estate and are a personable person.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was brought in to meet with a panel. The interview was professional but casual and I felt very comfortable speaking with CBRE employees. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes and a few weeks later, I received an email with a link to take a test based on programs I'd primarily be using in the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Adobe InDesign, as this will be 90% of your work?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Really liked the company culture. During the interview, the interviewer was super nice and friendly and we had really great conversations. However, when I tried reaching out again, I never heard back.

Transaction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical Hiring process. Applied on company site, phone interview and in person interview. All went smoothly. I had two people interviewing me at the same time, which can be difficult to handle. Most of the questions were straight forward and based on skill set. The interviewers did a lot of the talking and it was centered around job duties, travel and location(s) of travel, and skill set matching to duties. Felt very good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions centered on skill set, travel required, etc...   Answer Question

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with several different people within the company. Interview was hard, but I appreciated the depth of questions that were asked rather than the usual. One on one interviews only which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you overcame someone questioning your ethics?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Approached by a team member in early April 2017. Asking that they need to fill a summer intern position. Spoke 30 minutes via a phone interview asking backgrounds, past internship experiences and some technical questions. Three weeks later an offer came.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBRE (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

An employee called and set up an interview. I showed up and waited at least 15 minutes before getting taken back to the conference room. The manager introduced herself and spent about 10-20 minutes telling me about the company and what they strive for on a daily basis. She asked me a few questions and then we concluded the interview with a few of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer