CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.7

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was actually hired prior to my review! I was out of town and I only submitted my resume since my current employer was losing the account. There was a Sr FM and an FM in my interview and it lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your expertise and how did you obtain it?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an in-person interview within a week or two. Went to their office and interviewed with Client Services Manager and another Coordinator I would be working with. The interview was straight forward. Asked about design experience and pieces of my work. Said they would get back to me in the next few weeks.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and timely. Everyone I spoke to and met with were very informative and honest. I was well aware of what the next steps were going to be and when I would be hearing back.

Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Real Estate Manager for the building I was interviewing for. We set an interview for that Friday and met at the building I'd be working with. She was very kind and was interested in what I had to say. I heard back about 10 days post interview.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial interview, which was followed by a competency review and follow-up interviews. The process goes pretty quickly and is a fairly standard interview process. Be prepared for any surprises though.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal team look like?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR; phone interview with regional director; in-person interview with manager; in-person group interview with potential peers and finally a skills assessment test. Ideally they want you to take the skills assessment test at the same time you come in for the in-person interviews.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Was very nice. Asked some questions but mostly explained their expectations. It was a comfortable feeling. Did not get to meet anyone higher than the Chief engineer. That was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions

• If I would be available to cover any shifts if needed. Expected to work overtime.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after applying online. It lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of questions regarding my resume. No behavioral or technical questions. I really enjoyed learning more about CBRE during the interview. However, one of the managers generally did not seem interested in the interview from the second he walked in the room.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went into the office three times. First, I met with an HR representative as a screening process. I then met with the head of the research team, who outlined the role and its requirements. She did ask me a few questions but they were very simple and required no preparation. Finally, I met with the remaining two members of the research team. This was a more comprehensive interview, but it was not overly difficult. As a whole the process was relatively easy, however it was very competitive. There were many people interviewing for one spot. The team only consists of four people, and only two of the positions would be considered entry level. It was a fine experience, however they never contacted me again after the interview. I found this unprofessional, because the interview went smoothly and I definitely at least deserved an email saying they were not interested.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Had a great screening conversation with the hiring manager. The conversation was great, and I could tell that he enjoyed me asking a lot of questions. Followed up by email immediately following the interview, and went three weeks without hearing from him. After sending another follow up email he let me know they went with someone else. Wish the communication had been better.