CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager. We did a phone interview and then a face to face interview. He promised a second interview, but never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style?   1 Answer

Junior Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through the company website. The first round of interview process was a recorded video interview with three minutes to answer each prompted question. The questions were basic and easy to answer if you do the research on the company.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

interview was very brief and with one person. there was no phone screen, so i immediately attended an in person interview. it took place in a conference room, but the interview itself had very little structure.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBRE (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

A straight to the point interview. Told me what they wanted from me and I obliged them. Told me what I was getting myself into, as far as, the amount of work. Also wanted to kno how I dealt with pressure. I perform exceedingly well in those conditions.

Interview Questions

• What makes me want to work in this field   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Not too technical, but expect at least a few questions related to your specific area of expertise. Mostly covered personality and goals, what you expect from a good work environment, what your career expectations are.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between an accounting system that uses a cash basis versus an accrual basis system.   Answer Question

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Had one interview with the hiring manager and two other managers. I was quite nervous but was told to relax and just answer the questions. Was asked to come back the next day to do a meet and greet with some other people. Recapped some of the same questions during the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my leadership style?   1 Answer

Business Solutions & Transitions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview went well with lots of questions and with good feed back. Interviewers stated I was what they were looking for. 3 months later, not new and not filled (6 positions).

Interview Questions

• Do you understand all of the value prepositions that we offer?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an Email from the head of their research department wanting to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Scheduled out about a week and then there was a brief phone call of very direct question and responses.

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR staff to learn about the corporate culture and employee benefit package; met with General Manager, Associate Director, and Director of Asset Services regarding my skill set and qualifications

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Relatively standard interview, 3 person panel. Asked about my previous experience in the industry and how I can relate it to an analyst role. Some challenging questions regarding the way I plan to bring value to the company, my adaptability and autonomy. All interveiwers were cordual and did their best to help me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How will you bring value to the company?   1 Answer