CBRE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

Senior Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CBRE (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet with directors at CBRE then met with the clients. Once met with the clients had another meeting with the cbre director. All parties then d cider if I was the right fit for the position.

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Both interviews I had were one on one with Managers. It felt very comfortable and relaxed. I was able to be myself and express what I was looking for in the job.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview was great. I interviewed with the manager of the Baltimore office and a recruiter, and they were both so nice. The interview lasted about an hour and went into detail about the role and how I would contribute to the existing marketing team. The interview went so well that they invited me back in for a second round interview that Monday (this interview was on a Wednesday). But unfortunately, two days later I got a call from the recruiter that they had filled it internally without any notice. That was a bummer, but the office looked amazing and the staff seems great. It was unfortunate how it worked out, but maybe it will be great for others?

Interview Questions

• What is one problem you faced in either your current position or previous positions that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was actually hired prior to my review! I was out of town and I only submitted my resume since my current employer was losing the account. There was a Sr FM and an FM in my interview and it lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your expertise and how did you obtain it?   Answer Question

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an in-person interview within a week or two. Went to their office and interviewed with Client Services Manager and another Coordinator I would be working with. The interview was straight forward. Asked about design experience and pieces of my work. Said they would get back to me in the next few weeks.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and timely. Everyone I spoke to and met with were very informative and honest. I was well aware of what the next steps were going to be and when I would be hearing back.

Assistant Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Real Estate Manager for the building I was interviewing for. We set an interview for that Friday and met at the building I'd be working with. She was very kind and was interested in what I had to say. I heard back about 10 days post interview.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an initial interview, which was followed by a competency review and follow-up interviews. The process goes pretty quickly and is a fairly standard interview process. Be prepared for any surprises though.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal team look like?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR; phone interview with regional director; in-person interview with manager; in-person group interview with potential peers and finally a skills assessment test. Ideally they want you to take the skills assessment test at the same time you come in for the in-person interviews.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Was very nice. Asked some questions but mostly explained their expectations. It was a comfortable feeling. Did not get to meet anyone higher than the Chief engineer. That was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions

• If I would be available to cover any shifts if needed. Expected to work overtime.   1 Answer