CBRE Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.8

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter 3 weeks later to set up for an in-person interview with the manager. Interviewed with two managers at the office and got an offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of project management tools have you used before?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The initial interview is over the phone, then after it is determined that a candidacy for the job may be applicable, a panel interview takes place. It could take up to 4 interviews before a final decision is reached.

Interview Questions

• How do you apply macros to budget creations?   Answer Question
    • When dealing with conflict, what approach did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE in February 2013.

Interview

I've applied several times thru CBRE's website, i've only received one call back and interview. For this specific position I was recomended by a friend. Got a phone interview, then a face to face. About 2 weeks later I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What were my goals for the next 5 yrs and what was I already doing to achive them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told the base rate for the position, however that was too low. I countered and I got a higher offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic phone screen, then a 30 mins to an hour face to face interview. Very straight forward interview with question about your background and experience which you put on your resume. Tell them about your self, why would you be a good fit for the firm, and what you know about the firm. Must be good with numbers, data and a quick thinker with accounting and brief finance experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Tukwila, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call, got set up with an interview right away. Met with 4 people for this account. I was asked many questions, nothing out of line - all very job focused. I thought it went really well. The people were very nice and I liked it a lot!

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

I met with the Senior Manager on the project. She was very direct and explained the expectations of the position. She asked standard interview questions. She was not overly friendly and you could not read her by looking at her face. I felt comfortable and did not have any "trick questions". Overall, it went well.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE in April 2011.

Interview

Quick and efficient. Two interviewers for interview. Everyone was prepared and made me feel comfortable quickly. Explained the job

Interview Questions

• To explain how I had interacted with client in my previous position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBRE (Stockton, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Communication was not the best with HR. Individual didn't sound very qualified to actually be asking the questions or providing interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

The questions were of normal level. I sat through campus recruitment process. They first took a GD and then there was interview in which questions were based on past internship experience and topics related to it.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBRE (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Group dicussion,HR interview,Technical Interview.followed by 2 days later one more personal interview through video conferencing.then it took three days to finalise the candidates.preferences were also asked according to region wise .

Interview Questions

• it was good.general hr interview.previous job.why consultancy.what do u expect.   Answer Question