CBRE Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with Project Management Director and the team lead on the dedicated account. 1st interview was over the phone, then in person with Director, then phone interview with team lead. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

CBRE Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for providing this feedback. Welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a short, behavioral screening that gauges interest in the company, desired location, and functional area. It seemed to be an initial screening and I had a specific location interest which the recruiter was unaware of and not informed of those opportunities.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and professional. It was an hour long interview over the phone with the managing director of the account. Very pleasant, experienced and professional lady, who made me feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy; my recruiter just asked questions to confirm my knowledge and the info i had on my resume. After a short while he said i was qualified and that my information would be sent higher up the chain but asked for references and a project list before i left. I e-mailed the references but did not hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• What project scheduling software have you used?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

Very quick and painless as I already knew and had relationships with my interviewers and it was a good opportunity for me. I went in on a Monday interviewed with several people, got a lot of positive feedback,I met with the client I would be working with a couple days after that, then went out to dinner with my soon to be boss and his boss the following day and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Already had existing relationships with my interviewers. It was more of a conversation not an ask and tell format.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Hartford, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy and informal. Provided references that were verified. The conversation reviewed my experience, my former places of employment and former job titles. The discussion also included what roles and responsibilities of the position I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview. I was very pleased with ease with which the interviewer conducted our conversation. She was able to share details about the company culture while also sharing her personal experience as an employee. I felt comfortable sharing my work history and my professional and personal goals

Interview Questions

• Although the interview process it about sharing who you are, I still felt a bit challenged when asked about my story. You realize that the resume only tells part of the story   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Good interview, but never heard back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Whirlwind and very reflective of the job itself, process driven but enjoyable nonetheless. Very frank and candid discussions centred around what could be achieved as a collective and emphasis on prioritising team roles and ethic.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2011.

Interview

Panel composed of different directors , many cross questions and expert tests, close room decision