CBRE Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Receptionist Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE.

Interview

Applied through company's website. Got a call from the corporate recruiter in Texas. Was told I was going to get a call from the hiring manager within a week but if not, then to contact the recruiter. Did not receive a call or email from the hiring manager. Contacted the recruiter via email but never received a reply.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Hired through a local staffing company, it was very quick and easy as it was a temporary position. They were more concerned with getting someone in ASAP than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What previous jobs have included skills you think you would need in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBRE (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with office services manager, went through resume, asked questions about past experience, spoke about herself and her experience with the company and how she got to where she is, asked about education and background et

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied directly after getting an Indeed.com email. Next day got a call ,interviewed two days later ,offered the job in 3.Took about five weeks to start. I was asked several questions. Felt comfortable in the interview. I was specifically told that with my background,work experience and degree I would have growth potential with the company. I was offered the position. I should have negotiated the pay. I had to take a drug test and get a background check. Company pays for it. I had to complete some online hiring process forms. Took about 45 days to start the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I liked working with people. Asked how do I handle an unhappy customer or client. Asked how do I handle conflict.Asked if I was good at multi tasking. Asked to tell a little about myself.   1 Answer
    • I was asked what would you do if you know there is dishonesty or unethical standards being practiced.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have asked for more money I have two degrees and my years of experience didn't and hasn't reflected on my pay.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Ontario, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Pleasant at first. . Called me back in and said they wanted to offer me the position and I accepted. Said background check necessary. One week later no response, called to check on status curtly told "positon has been filled" and hung up on me. Once crying stopped wrote to HR and complained was told " When they offiered you the positon they were encompassing every applicant" and background check not submitted , After I laughed in there face wrote to their CEO /HR/lying interviewrs and told them I pray they would lose their jobs. With economy my wish may have been granted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not accept anything from this company, they have not respect for people, or peoples feelings and they will lie to cover for each other. I should have sued.