CBRE Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Research Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an Email from the head of their research department wanting to set up a 20 minute phone interview. Scheduled out about a week and then there was a brief phone call of very direct question and responses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Interview

Interview process was quick, friendly. Only had to make an appearance once. The only part that took a while was doing a formal application through the website, and going through all the steps of the hiring process. (Typical).

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Straight forward process. Actually quite laid back. Very easy to speak to. Go in with a relaxed attitude and display a passion for real estate. Relatable internship or job experience a big plus. CBRE is a top notch company to work for so do your due diligence before hand and practice some basic sample interview questions to help keep you on your toes.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied, about two weeks later, HR from Texas reached out to me. I was then put in place with my respective manager. The questions are standard, non-intrusive and they were looking for right fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite animal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set in stone.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Jose, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screening with human resources. Came in for a in-person interview with the director of research. Followed by an interview with two other researchers in the office. Ended with an interview the management director for the office.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your workload?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE in October 2013.

Interview

Overall process took several weeks with a brief phone interview, one formal interview, and a follow up interview. Candidates are taken seriously with relative interview questions. Met with several directors in the office.

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. 30 minutes long each. 2 Interviewers. Had questions about resume and experience and then moved on to situations in college that applied to the job. The interviewers were very friendly and it became more of a conversation than an interview which was great.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Washington, DC) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied through the website, got a call, did the phone interview. Interviewed in person with the office manager and hiring manager. Got an offer shortly thereafter. Was able to negotiate a +/- 8% bump in salary as well.