CBRE Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.2

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with a recruiter. Then, a couple weeks later, completed a phone interview with the hiring manager, who expressed interest in having me come in the following week for an in-person interview. It's been 3 weeks and have not heard back or had any response to my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• Heavily focused on how you handle stress, unpredictability, and how you prioritize tasks.   Answer Question

Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Fairly informal. Bounced around from the Sales Manager to a few brokers and finally sat in a conference room with a couple broker's assistants. Each meeting with the brokers lasted about ten minutes as everyone in the office seemed busy.

Interview Questions

• How are your excel skills?   1 Answer

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a CBRE recruiter from Denver. The recruiter arranged a phone interview with a Senior Manager in San Francisco. I had 2 phone interviews and then an in-person interview at their office. I spent two hours at their office and met 4 of their employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and previous work experience.   Answer Question

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet. I was offered the job on the spot. Had the help of a few local recruiters. The position was open, Managing Director was very "direct" - a pleasant experience. Interviewed for 3 positions at three locations but ended up being assigned to a smaller, on-site management office. I met with one of the Senior Real Estate managers during the process as well.

Account Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted from a CBRE Recruiter from my resume that was in their database for a previous position in which I applied for, First was a phone interview from the recruiter, then 2 face to face interviews. One with the hiring manager and the team member currently doing the role. Last interview was with the HR Manager to determine organization culture fit. Entire experience was positive and moved quickly. No offer and I am sure its because they couldn't match my current salary expectations which were communicated in the initial interview stages. .

Interview Questions

• Standard Fit Questions: Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Set up a phone screen that week and an in person a week or two later with the lead broker. The interview only lasted maybe 20 or 30 minutes. It focused primarily on my knowledge of Excel/research databases.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The initial interview is over the phone, then after it is determined that a candidacy for the job may be applicable, a panel interview takes place. It could take up to 4 interviews before a final decision is reached.

Interview Questions

• How do you apply macros to budget creations?   Answer Question
    • When dealing with conflict, what approach did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a brief phone call asking about my interest in the industry, personality and a what to expect for the next round of interviews. Then I was invited to go into the office for 3 rounds of 1-on-1 interviews and a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're the most qualified for this position at our firm?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic phone screen, then a 30 mins to an hour face to face interview. Very straight forward interview with question about your background and experience which you put on your resume. Tell them about your self, why would you be a good fit for the firm, and what you know about the firm. Must be good with numbers, data and a quick thinker with accounting and brief finance experience.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed first via phone with HR Manager. 1st on site interview was with hiring manager and project director. 2nd interview was with client. Interview went well and quick. Be prepared to bring your resume and references. Wear a interview attire and turn off your phone. Be prepared to ask questions, such as current issues within dept or items manager is trying to improve.

Interview Questions

• Projects that I have worked on in the past? Budget range? Cost Savings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not necessary