CBRE Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Senior Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBRE (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

There were two managers sat across the table for interview questions. The most of them were behavior questions and last few were about basic accounting knowledge. It took me about a hour and half to get through all interview questions. Then, a skills set test right after that.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment? Actual vs accrual? cash in/out flow...   Answer Question

Offer was too low

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Once I passed the phone interview, they gave me an Accounting Test. 1. Hour long, many different accounting skills are tested. Bank Recs, Accruals, Expenses, revenue recognition, Journal entries etc. Before you get an interview you need to pass the test. Then I interviewed with 2 mgrs. I thought it was easy. The Mgrs are not trained to conduct interviews. Be yourself. I seem to work with a lot of ghetto people, so it must not be hard to get a job here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE. they won't negotiate in Accounting. Take it or leave it.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBRE in July 2010.

Interview

Presented to hiring manager through recruiting firm. Began with an accounting test that you must past in order to be interviewed. I interviewed with one person the first day. Before I got home, I was contacted by my recruiter to schedule a second interview. It was many of the same questions (focused on organization skills, problem solving, management style, career goals, achievements).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated salary. I believed that he worked as hard as he could because that is the basis for his compensation.