CBRE Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBRE Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBRE (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was pre-screened by a staffing agency. I was then invited to go to the company. I was interviewed by four people within the department. The interview lasted less than one hour. I was told specifics on what the job would entail and was told about the potential for growth within the department and within the company. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you had at your previous job and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CBRE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBRE (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It took a long time for them to call me for an interview, but it was overall a great experience. Very positive and friendly. They emailed me quickly for a second interview, however they did not follow up after over a month since the interview.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBRE in January 2009.

Interview

Met enough people in the process for me to decide for sure that I wanted to work here

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was easy and scales talked about openly for growth