CBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBS Interview Questions

Interviews at CBS

2.6

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

The entire process is extremely casual and comfortable. The Interviewer was really nice and made me feel at ease. It was virtual because of the corona virus but still felt pretty good.

News Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

The interviewer was VERY unprofessional - and made me wait for almost an hour for the interview without getting back to me. Had to personally reach out and she still made me wait.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later asking for a phone interview. Very easy and relaxed, they just want to get an idea of who you are and how you'll fit in with their company

Broadcast Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

First interview was online corporate screening that is comprised of a mix of written answers, multiple choice responses, and video recorded responses about CBS corporate company, not for position being applied for.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Submitted my resume in December and then I got an email in January asking to set up a phone call that would be around 30 minutes long. Had my call in early Feb

Interview Questions

• Talk about CBS recent merger   1 Answer

Drama Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

Phone interview after I applied about a month prior. They were 12 minutes late in calling. It felt rushed but covered a lot of details regarding the role as well as a timeline on when to expect to hear back.

Internship Interview

Interview

Very comfortable and conversational. Felt like they were on your side and just wanted to get to know your personality. Warm welcome, did not wait long, and left within thirty minutes. Punctual and efficient!

News Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

First Round was an electronic multiple choice question followed by a recorded Skype interview (around 3 minutes long). I have received a request to interview for an in-person interview, but have had to delay as I've moved across the country for a different internship.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

I did two interviews, and it was not that hard compared to other companies. But the interviewer was extremely nice to me, and it was a pleasant experience. No really weird whiteboard problems like others.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process for the Coordinator position for Business Affairs was relatively straightforward. I applied and heard back from the company after about 3 weeks for the first interview, which was a one way recorded interview. 5 questions, 1 minute to read each question, 30 seconds to prepare, and 5 minutes to answer. You also get two chances to do the interview. After submitting the skype interview, I was contacted shortly after by an HR rep for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes, straightforward questions. I heard I didn't get the position about a month after the phone interview.