CBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

Just be prepared to answer hard questions. The hiring process is very organized and quick. Background check required. Great company to work for. If you get in the 401K is exceptional. There are many opportunities within.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years? How will you contribute in this position?   1 Answer

Page Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

It was a group interview. It was scary because it was my first but the interviewers were very hospitable. They asked lengthy questions and gave each person their time to speak. Then followed with a questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how did you rectify it?   1 Answer
    • What three words describe you best?   1 Answer
    • How do you go about meeting new people?   1 Answer

Digital Line Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via email, and I had a phone interview with a producer. I eventually met with the producer and a managing editor for the second round of interviews. Afterward, someone from HR called me about next steps.

Assistant General Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBS in March 2018.

Interview

Soon after I applied online, the recruiting team reached out to me via e-mail to schedule a video interview with VP of the recruiting team. The scheduling process was smooth. No technical issues with the video. The interviewer was nice and pleasant. The interview itself was a screening interview that lasted only 20 minutes or so. We talked about my resume and motivations for wanting to work for CBS Corp.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you want to work for CBS. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

CBS Page Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

Interview done in group setting. Very basic questions. Can answer at the same time and then everyone looks and says the other can go first. It was two people interviewing and a group of four people that were being interviewed. At the end you are given a questionnaire about your skills and how you would handle work situations to fill out.

News Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS in February 2018.

Interview

Had a digital interview that I completed on my own. No other party involved. Was asked questions and had to record myself answering them. Was given 30 seconds to think of answers and around two minutes to record my answer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Received an invitation to interview in a video interview online. A mixture of written questions and video questions. Asked basic questions about the company, its shows, famous people, etc.

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBS (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied and online interview the next day. It was a computer screening, then recieved an inperson interview the following week. The interview asked about goals and why you wwanted to join the company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBS in January 2018.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview. Got a call back and went in and met with the specific department. Relatively straight forward interview. Tend to hire people they know from within though. Their HR department is fantastic. Took their time to interview me. Give you an actual shot rather than giving you a 5 minute brush off phone call where you feel rushed. Something I've experienced with other studios.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you've been doing? (Work Experience)
      Why CBS?
      Why this department?   Answer Question

Spotter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Very smooth and easy, perfect. The interviewer was well prepared and ready to speak to the details of the position. Overall very comfortable and easy process no both sides. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What was your most recent experience.   1 Answer