CBS Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBS Outdoor Interview Questions

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and about three days later or so, I got an email asking to come in for an in person interview, so I did. It was pretty typical, though the person who interviewed me wasn't very pleasant so possibly expect someone intimidating. None of the questions were out of the ordinary - pretty standard so make sure your responses stand out.

Interview Questions

• I guess the most 'unexpected' question was "You know what we do here, right?" So..apparently don't apply for a job that you don't know anything about I guess.   Answer Question

CBS Outdoor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Interview

Overall the interview process went smoothly. Sat down with the manager of sales and diiscussed the procedures and what is required of me. It was either a 8, 12, or 24 week process.Since it was a small office with limited employees, it was difficult to find room for an intern.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my past experience and what I can bring to the CBS corporation.   Answer Question

Real Estate Administrative Assist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Hill, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Round Hill, VA).

Interview

Received an email about an interview the following day. Simple questions..Seemed like it went well, talked about a 2nd interview doesn't seem like I was invited to that however. Overall great opportunity/company.

Interview Questions

• Talked a lot about the company, a lot of general questions   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very personable and had an upbeat attitude. She was very specific about the job and graciously answered every question I had about the job. What I liked the best about the interview was that she did not sugarcoat the responsibilities and the atmosphere - she was upfront and honest about it. While I received the impression that she had a great management style and that I may have fit in with the work culture, I realized that the job itself did not fit into my future professional goals. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in ad sales as a definite career choice.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals with the company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

Initally had a 1st interview with Sales Manager of the department. Walked into the office the first
    thing that struck me was the lack of noise for a sales floor. It was deathly quiet.
    I was asked a number of odd questions during the interview e.g what my background is?
    And whether I'm a "head down - grafter type of worker?"
    Passed the 1st interview then had a presentation to do - without much imput in terms
    of what they were expecting. Had a weekend to prepare this. Then again had some very odd
    questions asked e.g what makes you lose your temper? and when was the last time you
    lost your temper? I found it strange as it didn't seem to have much bearing on the job
    in hand. Also the feedback they gave me was extremely different to the feedback they
    gave the agency so they didn't strike me as particularly upfront or honest.
    Seemed overall as though it was a "boiler room" type of atmosphere. Not a good first
    impression.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2012.

Interview

Vreemd interview omdat je aan het begin van het interview al kon zien dat dit geen hemelse match zou zijn.