CBS Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and about three days later or so, I got an email asking to come in for an in person interview, so I did. It was pretty typical, though the person who interviewed me wasn't very pleasant so possibly expect someone intimidating. None of the questions were out of the ordinary - pretty standard so make sure your responses stand out.

Interview Questions

• I guess the most 'unexpected' question was "You know what we do here, right?" So..apparently don't apply for a job that you don't know anything about I guess.   Answer Question

CBS Outdoor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor.

Interview

Overall the interview process went smoothly. Sat down with the manager of sales and diiscussed the procedures and what is required of me. It was either a 8, 12, or 24 week process.Since it was a small office with limited employees, it was difficult to find room for an intern.

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my past experience and what I can bring to the CBS corporation.   Answer Question

Real Estate Administrative Assist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Hill, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Round Hill, VA).

Interview

Received an email about an interview the following day. Simple questions..Seemed like it went well, talked about a 2nd interview doesn't seem like I was invited to that however. Overall great opportunity/company.

Interview Questions

• Talked a lot about the company, a lot of general questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied from typical Monster listing. Went in for one interview, had a follow up call then negotiated salary. They were bound by corporate salary listing, but it was decently and respectfully handled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward with no real games.

AE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor in June 2014.

Interview

went through a round of 3 interviews. Asked every question in the book. Also had to present a hypothetical client and how outdoor advertising would benefit them. Interviewers were very nice and talked a lot. Salary negotiation was difficult but we ended up compromising.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of sales did you close in your previous job?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I had two 1:1 interviews, one with the Sales Manager and then my final interview was with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• It was really easy, I like being put on the spot and asked questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Basic phone interview.. Came in to meet with Marketing director. Really nice guy. Asked about history and goals.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

After making it to the second round, I was interviewed by 4 different Hiring Managers. They were all very friendly and personable professionals. They did not ask too many questions mainly about my background and past work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (Berkeley, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online even though I was referred by a friend who worked at CBS Outdoor. They often ask employees for referrals. I was asked to come in for an interview and was given the job after coming back for a second one. The interview process went relatively quickly but the background check lagged.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Outdoor (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was with the marketing coordinator and another manager. Questions were not very difficult. Asked if i was proficient in excel. Some behavioral and scenario questions

Interview Questions

• If you had 3 email assignments sent to you, how would you prioritize with which one to do first?   Answer Question
    • How proficient are you in excel?   Answer Question