CBS Radio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBS Radio Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CBS Radio.

Interview

Got called in to do an interview. Met with the Promotions Manager and Marketing Manager. Lasted about 30 minutes.Asked questions about myself and my experiences that would help me in this role. Talked about what this job would entail and what I could expect if I got it.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you made a mistake and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and asked basic questions. He answered all of my questions and overall it was a pleasant experience. We stayed in touch for the following weeks as he was interviewing other candidates and he always updated me on the process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you think would be helpful for this position?   Answer Question

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You're taken into multiple rooms with different people and asked how little they can pay you. Then they take you into another room and ask the same thing. The people are arrogant with the exception of 1 or 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Digital Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Radio (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Really informative, easy, and enjoyable. Had a great time meeting the team and learning about the position. Also got to see the layout of the company. Overall I had a really good time and I would recommend any of my friends to apply

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBS Radio (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview was fairly easy more informational. It was fairly easy process. it did take some time after the interview to hear back about the position. Not only this it took some time for hr to get everything processed.

Interview Questions

• what experiences do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBS Radio (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with two different managers and then the GM and finally HR Director. Initial Conference call (two of those) and two in person meetings until making it to a third round.

Interview Questions

• If I was familiar with the properties at the company.. there was a client/account executive role play where the manager asked a few objections, so you had to demonstrate the ability to address and overcome those.   Answer Question

Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBS Radio (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

the hiring process took absolutely forever. After the interview, the director said that he would let us know who he chooses in 2 weeks. I send 2 follow ups and both were ignored. Took the man 6 and half weeks to respond.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience working with us for the past 2 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and laid back. Discussed my previous work experience and my qualifications for being at CBS. Was extremely casual and open ended. We left it very brief but went through a bunch of different topics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and low key. Had a second interview set up but I decided to stay with the job I had. It was more like a conversation with an old friend. We were set up in a room that was like the size of a closet.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience?   1 Answer

Not enough money to leave the job I had.

Digital Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS Radio in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and general questions. I walked away not feeling like they really knew what I could do. They have had multiple digital sales managers and they are very particular in who they pick.