CBS Radio Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.5

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Orlando, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick, more like a conversation than an interview. Only about 5 questions, it was with 2 people and they were both really friendly. HR Along with the manager in the department you're interview for will be in the interview room.

Interview Questions

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBS Radio (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and recieved a phone call requesting an in person interview. The interview process was very easy, despite my nervousness. The station had its own parking, no need to pay for parking. (if you have ever worked in a downtown city then you know that can be annoying) I arrived 15 mins ahead of time with copies (about 2-3) of my resume, waited in the lobby for about five minutes. Then was exported back to the promotions manager's office. The promotions manager then asked me questions about my experience and why I wanted to work for the station. Then the promotions director came into the interview and spoke with me about things that I like to do. The promotion director left and the promotions manager and I talked for about 20 minutes we spoke about current events, family etc, trying to get to know me, then about two days later I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions