CBS Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBS Sales Assistant Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CBS (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It was so relaxing. I was there for over an hour each time. everyone was so nice and inviting. I met with multiple people every time i went in to the office. The corporate culture seems perfect for an entry level position and the company encourages you to work within and up throughout your career

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CBS

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CBS.

Interview

It was a great hiring and interview process and everyone was very helpful. The interview was very relaxed and it made me feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBS (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

It was really hard. They asked me a lot of questions. I couldn't really answer them. It made me feel inadequate. I walked out feeling pretty sure that I would not get the job. I probably should have prepared, but I don't really like to answer questions. I would recommend that if you don't like answering questions, don't interview here.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in your first 30 days on the job?   1 Answer

I just didn't like the vibe that I got.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBS (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad. I interviewed with the Sales Managers and the VP of Sales and the Traffic Manager. All were great except for the Traffic Manager. They tell you that there is room for advancement but there really isn't. They really just wanted to find out who I was and why I wanted to work there.