CBS TV Distribution Financial Analyst - Credit and Collections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst - Credit and Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

First applied by emailing my resume& cover letter to the manager in charge of my department. I did a little bit of background research on CBS, but it was not extensive in any way.

When I came in for my interview, they first sat me down in front of a computer and had me complete an Excel and Word proficiency test. I finished the Excel test in 30 min with 75% and the Word test in 15 min with 92%. Both tests were rather frustrating because they wouldn't tell you what you did wrong, and if you accidentally clicked the wrong button, the software would count that as incorrect. There is no "submit" button for answers, so you must watch your mouse carefully.

I interviewed with 2 managers, each interview taking 20-30 minutes. One of the other managers sat in with the first manager who interviewed me. They were all friendly and asked all behavioral and personality questions. It felt very much like a conversation.

Interview Questions