CC Concepts Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CC Concepts (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was called by someone in Texas stated that the hiring manager in California wanted to set up an interview with me. I asked her to elaborate on the position since it was very vague in the ad. She told me it would be "managing new and existing accounts." When I arrived for my interview, a scantly dressed receptionist opened the door, where I sat with 6 other people that all had the same interview time as me, although it was not a group interview. Since I was there second, I went second. I feel bad for the 6th guy that had to wait all morning.
Basically, the interview was a joke. The job of "account manager" is really a sales position. All the manager wanted to do was tell me about the company. It was almost like he was just using my interview as a chance to advertise.
I told him I had no interest in sales, so he told me about the QC department. If that department calls me, I will have to politely decline.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

I don't want to sell door to door and I certainly don't want to sit in a room and call people all day to ensure that they received quality service.