CCA International Telesales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCA International Telesales Agent Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Two stage process at the interviews, first is a group stage, where each individual steps up to introduce them self and pitch something that they know well. Interviewers go off to decide and come back and call some names, these have failed this stage of the interview. They will then come back and inform you that you are thorough to the final stage, this is a one-to-one interview with two interviewers, and a personality test form as well. They will call by 5pm if you get the job (or if with agency call them to find out if you have got the job as they won't always call you apparently!)

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick and got the job immediately it was a group interview but they most likely were selling the company to us more like a sales pitch. Got a call right after I left the premises saying I got it, wasn't suprised but needed a job so I took it.

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCA International (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

For a sales interview - Just be yourself

Interview Questions

CCA International Response

Apr 19, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We operate Assessment Centers as a way of being able to get to know all candidates, as you have mentioned, and to give us the ability to assess each candidate's ability... More