CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCC Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2018

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had an HR phone interview and got called for an onsite interview that had five rounds. Not too many technical questions. Asked about my past experience. Had a great interaction with 4/5 hiring managers. One of them was very arrogant. The interview was well organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Firstly recrutiing officer called and asked me basic questions like diff. between class & object, MVC architecture, sequence diagram.
    onsite interview questions are:
    Explain any algorithm,Diff. bet. overloading & overriding,Final, finally(), finalize,Wrapper classes,Explain project,Explain cloud, .equals and ==,Multithreading, Write prog. For Fibonacci series,EJB.
    For Java test very basic SCJP questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

One HR phone round. 5 rounds onsite. 1 skiills test in Java onsite.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Hiring process is simple, phone interview followed by personal interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with one of the University recruiter.. She was impressed by the skill set..got a on-campus (30 min)technical interview call within one week. After that they will have one more interview onsite face-face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2. Which area you are interested in as a Intern?
      3. Kinds of project you did in past?
      4.Write a code on whiteboard ...input = " this job is for Java developer" output = "this job is for Java developer" with a html link in Java.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services in January 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview arranged by recruiter . On campus recruiting team contacted me for the interview.
    I was Interview by manager of the team , who mainly was looking if I was an right fit

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and Technical Questions   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone call, then they arranged a call with the person to whom I'd be reporting. The third round required meeting F2F with various individuals on the team. The third round spanned about 3.5 hours and was the longest part of the process.

After the third round I was told that they would get back to me within a day for the next steps. I never heard anything back from anyone until I received an automatic email from their Taleo system informing me that the position had been closed, thank you for your time, etc.
    This is a pretty disrespectful way to treat prospects, especially after having three rounds of interviews with a candidate.

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for investing time with us, we recognize making yourself available multiple times isn’t easy or convenient.
    One of CCC’s goals is that everyone who interviews with us leaves our office... More

Middleware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had very bad experience with CCC. they called me twice for in person interview. they did not pay me for those expenses and they still did not give me offer.
    I had 2 phone interviews before in person interview. I applied for software engineer job but they also told me that they also considering me for lead role.
    In 1st in person interview. They asked me to give test which I cleared with very good marks. After that there was panel interview with 3 team leads. After that I had interview with 1 VP and 2 directors, seperate interview with each one. And that concluded the day. Next day they called me and told me that they are really interested in me and want me to come for one more round of in person interview. I again travelled to Chicago next week and had an interview with 2 more VPs. And after all this they said they are not interested. I got the negative feedback after 3 days and that was also not quick.
    Over all very very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• VP was asking technical questions and making salary negotiations. I don’t know why the technical team and HR team is there if everything is handled by VPs.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

4 interviews: 1 phone screen, two with different teams and hiring managers, one with same hiring manager and other colleague. One thing I found odd is that after all these interviews that I invested my time in was that the HR rep ghosted me. I would of preferred honesty and respect of at least a standard email letting me know that I did not get the job.

Said they would not pay me more that 50k (+ $3k w/ EOY bonus).

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2017.

Interview

I completed an online application. Within a few days I was contacted by an HR representative and I had a phone interview. During the phone interview I was told I would be moving forward in the process and the HR representative scheduled a Skype interview for later that same week. Well, this is when everything started to go south. The person who was conducting the Skype interview called 15-20 minutes after the scheduled interview time. That's right he called my cell phone because he said he could not get his Skype to work. From the very beginning of the interview he seemed preoccupied with other things (literally like he was working on something else) and ill-prepared for our interview. He did not seem to really be paying attention to the answers to my questions and this was evidenced by him asking me the same thing 3 or 4 times. He became very agitated when I stated my salary requirements and stated that they were not going to pay more than $50k and that would be based upon experience. He never asked me any questions related to the position or my skills. He spent the majority of the time drilling me about why I left my previous position and asking me what I would do to "fix" my previous employer. The worst part of the interview was when he stated that he could not afford to leave one job without having another one in place and he did not know how I could do it either. His questions and demeanor were very unprofessional. I sincerely hope that his attitude is not indicative of the organization's culture. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my interview experience.