CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCC Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.9

Trainer Interview

Interview

4 interviews: 1 phone screen, two with different teams and hiring managers, one with same hiring manager and other colleague. One thing I found odd is that after all these interviews that I invested my time in was that the HR rep ghosted me. I would of preferred honesty and respect of at least a standard email letting me know that I did not get the job.

Said they would not pay me more that 50k (+ $3k w/ EOY bonus).

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2017.

Interview

I completed an online application. Within a few days I was contacted by an HR representative and I had a phone interview. During the phone interview I was told I would be moving forward in the process and the HR representative scheduled a Skype interview for later that same week. Well, this is when everything started to go south. The person who was conducting the Skype interview called 15-20 minutes after the scheduled interview time. That's right he called my cell phone because he said he could not get his Skype to work. From the very beginning of the interview he seemed preoccupied with other things (literally like he was working on something else) and ill-prepared for our interview. He did not seem to really be paying attention to the answers to my questions and this was evidenced by him asking me the same thing 3 or 4 times. He became very agitated when I stated my salary requirements and stated that they were not going to pay more than $50k and that would be based upon experience. He never asked me any questions related to the position or my skills. He spent the majority of the time drilling me about why I left my previous position and asking me what I would do to "fix" my previous employer. The worst part of the interview was when he stated that he could not afford to leave one job without having another one in place and he did not know how I could do it either. His questions and demeanor were very unprofessional. I sincerely hope that his attitude is not indicative of the organization's culture. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my interview experience.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

They were thoughtful and helpful. They were able to adjust to my schedule and everyone that I talked to was very kind. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is your working knowledge of CRM?   1 Answer

UI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services.

Interview

First phone screening was very simple. It was more about hearing what the company is and what they do. Then the interviews were with people from the team. Not to bad, but since I am from out of town they were all skype interviews on different days.

Interview Questions

• Who is a web designer or what agencies that you look to for inspiration?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services in January 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview arranged by recruiter . On campus recruiting team contacted me for the interview.
    I was Interview by manager of the team , who mainly was looking if I was an right fit

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and Technical Questions   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone call, then they arranged a call with the person to whom I'd be reporting. The third round required meeting F2F with various individuals on the team. The third round spanned about 3.5 hours and was the longest part of the process.

After the third round I was told that they would get back to me within a day for the next steps. I never heard anything back from anyone until I received an automatic email from their Taleo system informing me that the position had been closed, thank you for your time, etc.
    This is a pretty disrespectful way to treat prospects, especially after having three rounds of interviews with a candidate.

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for investing time with us, we recognize making yourself available multiple times isn’t easy or convenient.
    One of CCC’s goals is that everyone who interviews with us leaves our office... More

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2016.

Interview

A headhunter reached out about the role and we spoke for 30 minutes. My information was passed to company's recruiters and there was no communication for a few weeks. Spoke with a senior member of the Recruitment/HR team and agreed to have the resume sent to the hiring SVP.

That was the last interaction with no follow ups. I was in advanced stages with other companies and accepted a different offer.

The interviewers were all polite and friendly, great conversation. The issue with lack of follow up is not unique to this company but ultimately rather disrespectful and unprofessional in my view. Glassdoor may want to add an 'outcome' button which just indicates these situations where the process just goes to a black hole

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your comments on our process. We understand why this situation was frustrating, particularly since we reached out to you. While not every recruiting conversation results in a... More

General Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was relax and people here were nice. I was asked few general questions by two employees and each of them had a paper to write down my answers. The whole process was about an hour.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time.Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared. Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours.Overall,Easy and interactive

Interview Questions

• Resume related, behavioral questions, Basic SQL, Core java   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Many interviews including flown to Chicago to present. Was told it went well and then zero feedback. Glad I did not get the role; I hear the company is not big on respect.

Interview Questions

• The presentation: had little time to prepare and had to guess at a topic.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving your review, and for spending time with us in the interview process.
    CCC asks candidates for customer facing positions to do a mock sales presentation, this enables us to... More