CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.8

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (South Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

First, there was a virtual video interview. Then the Manager saw the video. I was selected to do an in-person interview. The interview was at their call center which is in South Chicago. I wasn't waiting long at reception. I was met by two men. One was a Manager and the other was a Supervisor. The interview was held in a conference room. The main guy, the Manager, was hard to read. Hindsight I would say he was uninterested in me. When I asked my questions the Supervisor, the friendlier looking one, was more courteous and answered my questions. The Manager didn't. Overall he had a cold presence. The interview took around 40 mintues.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process took a few weeks. I first had a phone screen with a recruiter, who had a few positions she was looking to fill. After our discussion, she decided I was a potential fit for one of the roles and I had a ~45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I went into the office for a round of interviews with about 5 people. One of the interviewers was remote via conference room phone.

The interview used standard behavioral questions and was pretty easy overall. Interviewers were very conversational and happy to expand upon their experiences at the company. I walked out of the interview thinking it was the best set of interviews I had done.

Ultimately, they gave the job to someone who had been referred by an employee. I was somewhat disappointed in the feedback I received. The areas that the interviewers allegedly dinged me for were items that came up only briefly during the interview process. The interviewers had seemed satisfied with my answers in these areas and hadn't pushed back at all, so I was surprised that they came back and said I was too weak on those areas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Strategy & Process Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email from their Director or VP of recruiting who got my name from a business school colleague.
    I liked the note, the recruiter understood why the job would be a good fit for me, not just that I was a good fit for the job, smart, unusual approach.
    I talked with the recruiter the next day, great conversation, he spent as much time explaining the company, its business model and strategic growth plans as he did interviewing me.
    The job was filled internally, so I only got through the 1st step. We agreed to stay in touch.

I get 2-3 of these emails or phone calls a month, I ignore most of them, this was an exception, more companies should approach recruiting this way, makes a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Approach and strategy for change management and leading adoption of new processes.
      Good conversation, my answers to his questions led to deeper discussion.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by the director of technology and set up an onsite interview. Interviewed 1x1 with 5 people. I was able to answer all their questions and everything seemed to go well. I was contacted by HR a week later with the rejection reason being that I was "too low energy" and that I did not seem interested in the role. If I was not interested in the role, then why did I interview for it? Terrible feedback and it sounds like an excuse they made up.

Interview Questions

• Background questions about previous roles and uses of technologies. Only one very simple coding question about reversing Strings.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

4 interviews: 1 phone screen, two with different teams and hiring managers, one with same hiring manager and other colleague. One thing I found odd is that after all these interviews that I invested my time in was that the HR rep ghosted me. I would of preferred honesty and respect of at least a standard email letting me know that I did not get the job.

Said they would not pay me more that 50k (+ $3k w/ EOY bonus).

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2017.

Interview

I completed an online application. Within a few days I was contacted by an HR representative and I had a phone interview. During the phone interview I was told I would be moving forward in the process and the HR representative scheduled a Skype interview for later that same week. Well, this is when everything started to go south. The person who was conducting the Skype interview called 15-20 minutes after the scheduled interview time. That's right he called my cell phone because he said he could not get his Skype to work. From the very beginning of the interview he seemed preoccupied with other things (literally like he was working on something else) and ill-prepared for our interview. He did not seem to really be paying attention to the answers to my questions and this was evidenced by him asking me the same thing 3 or 4 times. He became very agitated when I stated my salary requirements and stated that they were not going to pay more than $50k and that would be based upon experience. He never asked me any questions related to the position or my skills. He spent the majority of the time drilling me about why I left my previous position and asking me what I would do to "fix" my previous employer. The worst part of the interview was when he stated that he could not afford to leave one job without having another one in place and he did not know how I could do it either. His questions and demeanor were very unprofessional. I sincerely hope that his attitude is not indicative of the organization's culture. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my interview experience.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

They were thoughtful and helpful. They were able to adjust to my schedule and everyone that I talked to was very kind. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is your working knowledge of CRM?   1 Answer

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen, then came in for a face-face interview and met some of the people I would be working with. Overall it was a very smooth process and the HR/Recruiting team was very informative. Kept in the loop the whole time.

Interview Questions

• We had a conversation, they asked behavioral questions and role specific questions.   Answer Question

UI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services.

Interview

First phone screening was very simple. It was more about hearing what the company is and what they do. Then the interviews were with people from the team. Not to bad, but since I am from out of town they were all skype interviews on different days.

Interview Questions

• Who is a web designer or what agencies that you look to for inspiration?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services in January 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview arranged by recruiter . On campus recruiting team contacted me for the interview.
    I was Interview by manager of the team , who mainly was looking if I was an right fit

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and Technical Questions   1 Answer