CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Many interviews including flown to Chicago to present. Was told it went well and then zero feedback. Glad I did not get the role; I hear the company is not big on respect.

Interview Questions

• The presentation: had little time to prepare and had to guess at a topic.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving your review, and for spending time with us in the interview process. CCC asks candidates for customer facing positions to do a mock sales presentation, this enables us to ... More

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was really helpful, she helped me understand the expectation from the role that I am applying and Salary rank before moving forward to next step

the whole process took 2.5 weeks from phone interview to Onsite interview, then got an official offer really quick, in less than few days.

Interview Questions

• What motivate you to wake up and come to work and do your best ?
      What would your coworker say about you?
      Answer Question

Jul 8, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thanks for posting your review of CCC’s recruiting and interview process. We’re glad to hear you had a positive experience. We strive to provide an engaging process by communicating clear ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call about 4 days after stating they were interested in "proceeding with an interview". Seemed like an impromptu phone interview.. asking when I was available, what I believed the position entailed, why I was interested in the position. Very pleasant experience via phone. Scheduled an interview, showed up early and had to fill out a paper asking what my career goals were, why I was interested in the position, what skills I can bring to the company.
    The 'lobby' was just about ten feet from where all the employees work, so you can see and hear everything they are doing. Seemed like a very relaxed environment.

Interviewer was about 10 minutes late. It was not who I spoke with on the phone. Asked very generic questions like tell me about your goals. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about your past employment. Name a task in which you were required to make a quick decision without management approval.
    Interviewer had a 5 or 6 page sheet of questions she skipped around on.. didn't ask all the questions on it, but picked and chose. Interviewer seemed impatient, rude almost. It was very uncomfortable. Asked absolutely NOTHING about qualifications for the job opening or prior experience.. just kept asking generic questions like stated above. Did not even give a chance to explain qualifications for the open position.
    Overall, a very uncomfortable interview. Very drilling. Had nothing to do with the actual job. Just generic, uneducated HR questions.

Interview was in the past day.. wanted to write the review before I forgot questions and whatnot. Interviewer stated she will get together with other management to discuss interviews and will respond either way within a week.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2016.

Interview

A headhunter reached out about the role and we spoke for 30 minutes. My information was passed to company's recruiters and there was no communication for a few weeks. Spoke with a senior member of the Recruitment/HR team and agreed to have the resume sent to the hiring SVP.

That was the last interaction with no follow ups. I was in advanced stages with other companies and accepted a different offer.

The interviewers were all polite and friendly, great conversation. The issue with lack of follow up is not unique to this company but ultimately rather disrespectful and unprofessional in my view. Glassdoor may want to add an 'outcome' button which just indicates these situations where the process just goes to a black hole

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your comments on our process. We understand why this situation was frustrating, particularly since we reached out to you. While not every recruiting conversation results in a ... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone call, then they arranged a call with the person to whom I'd be reporting. The third round required meeting F2F with various individuals on the team. The third round spanned about 3.5 hours and was the longest part of the process.

After the third round I was told that they would get back to me within a day for the next steps. I never heard anything back from anyone until I received an automatic email from their Taleo system informing me that the position had been closed, thank you for your time, etc.
    This is a pretty disrespectful way to treat prospects, especially after having three rounds of interviews with a candidate.

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for investing time with us, we recognize making yourself available multiple times isn’t easy or convenient. One of CCC’s goals is that everyone who interviews with us leaves our office ... More

Solution and Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

First, a phone screening is conducted by HR (30 minutes long). About a week later, three 30 minute Interviews with members of the Solution and Consulting Team. I was out of the country, so each of these interviews were conducted over Skype. The interviews were held all on the same day. Two were back to back and the third was a half hour later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you have worked on. How are your Excel skills? Discuss past work experience listed on Resume   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time.Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared. Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours.Overall,Easy and interactive

Interview Questions

• Resume related, behavioral questions, Basic SQL, Core java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with one of the University recruiter.. She was impressed by the skill set..got a on-campus (30 min)technical interview call within one week. After that they will have one more interview onsite face-face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself?
      2. Which area you are interested in as a Intern?
      3. Kinds of project you did in past?
      4.Write a code on whiteboard ...input = " this job is for Java developer" output = "this job is for Java developer" with a html link in Java.
      Answer Question

Supervisor, Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Itasca, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

HR Recruiter was very straight and to the point, but lacked personality, kinda rude. First thought was , she is representing the company wow. After the interview ,I knew I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• How did I apply for my first job   1 Answer

Middleware Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on lone and got a call from HR after 2 weeks . Interview set up was smooth and flexible. 1 st round was telphonic with Hiring manager ,after that called for In person Interview 4 rounds of technical . 3 of them or technical and 4th one is with Manager . Interview process was very smooth .
    After interview they never get me feedback , I followed up with them but never get proper reply .