CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Many interviews including flown to Chicago to present. Was told it went well and then zero feedback. Glad I did not get the role; I hear the company is not big on respect.

Interview Questions

• The presentation: had little time to prepare and had to guess at a topic.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving your review, and for spending time with us in the interview process.
    CCC asks candidates for customer facing positions to do a mock sales presentation, this enables us to... More

Strategy & Process Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email from their Director or VP of recruiting who got my name from a business school colleague.
    I liked the note, the recruiter understood why the job would be a good fit for me, not just that I was a good fit for the job, smart, unusual approach.
    I talked with the recruiter the next day, great conversation, he spent as much time explaining the company, its business model and strategic growth plans as he did interviewing me.
    The job was filled internally, so I only got through the 1st step. We agreed to stay in touch.

I get 2-3 of these emails or phone calls a month, I ignore most of them, this was an exception, more companies should approach recruiting this way, makes a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Approach and strategy for change management and leading adoption of new processes.
      Good conversation, my answers to his questions led to deeper discussion.   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was really helpful, she helped me understand the expectation from the role that I am applying and Salary rank before moving forward to next step

the whole process took 2.5 weeks from phone interview to Onsite interview, then got an official offer really quick, in less than few days.

Interview Questions

• What motivate you to wake up and come to work and do your best ?
      What would your coworker say about you?   Answer Question

Jul 8, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thanks for posting your review of CCC’s recruiting and interview process. We’re glad to hear you had a positive experience. We strive to provide an engaging process by communicating clear... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call about 4 days after stating they were interested in "proceeding with an interview". Seemed like an impromptu phone interview.. asking when I was available, what I believed the position entailed, why I was interested in the position. Very pleasant experience via phone. Scheduled an interview, showed up early and had to fill out a paper asking what my career goals were, why I was interested in the position, what skills I can bring to the company.
    The 'lobby' was just about ten feet from where all the employees work, so you can see and hear everything they are doing. Seemed like a very relaxed environment.

Interviewer was about 10 minutes late. It was not who I spoke with on the phone. Asked very generic questions like tell me about your goals. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about your past employment. Name a task in which you were required to make a quick decision without management approval.
    Interviewer had a 5 or 6 page sheet of questions she skipped around on.. didn't ask all the questions on it, but picked and chose. Interviewer seemed impatient, rude almost. It was very uncomfortable. Asked absolutely NOTHING about qualifications for the job opening or prior experience.. just kept asking generic questions like stated above. Did not even give a chance to explain qualifications for the open position.
    Overall, a very uncomfortable interview. Very drilling. Had nothing to do with the actual job. Just generic, uneducated HR questions.

Interview was in the past day.. wanted to write the review before I forgot questions and whatnot. Interviewer stated she will get together with other management to discuss interviews and will respond either way within a week.

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen, then came in for a face-face interview and met some of the people I would be working with. Overall it was a very smooth process and the HR/Recruiting team was very informative. Kept in the loop the whole time.

Interview Questions

• We had a conversation, they asked behavioral questions and role specific questions.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Interview

4 interviews: 1 phone screen, two with different teams and hiring managers, one with same hiring manager and other colleague. One thing I found odd is that after all these interviews that I invested my time in was that the HR rep ghosted me. I would of preferred honesty and respect of at least a standard email letting me know that I did not get the job.

Said they would not pay me more that 50k (+ $3k w/ EOY bonus).

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at CCC Information Services in January 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview arranged by recruiter . On campus recruiting team contacted me for the interview.
    I was Interview by manager of the team , who mainly was looking if I was an right fit

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and Technical Questions   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

They were thoughtful and helpful. They were able to adjust to my schedule and everyone that I talked to was very kind. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is your working knowledge of CRM?   1 Answer

UI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services.

Interview

First phone screening was very simple. It was more about hearing what the company is and what they do. Then the interviews were with people from the team. Not to bad, but since I am from out of town they were all skype interviews on different days.

Interview Questions

• Who is a web designer or what agencies that you look to for inspiration?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2016.

Interview

A headhunter reached out about the role and we spoke for 30 minutes. My information was passed to company's recruiters and there was no communication for a few weeks. Spoke with a senior member of the Recruitment/HR team and agreed to have the resume sent to the hiring SVP.

That was the last interaction with no follow ups. I was in advanced stages with other companies and accepted a different offer.

The interviewers were all polite and friendly, great conversation. The issue with lack of follow up is not unique to this company but ultimately rather disrespectful and unprofessional in my view. Glassdoor may want to add an 'outcome' button which just indicates these situations where the process just goes to a black hole

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your comments on our process. We understand why this situation was frustrating, particularly since we reached out to you. While not every recruiting conversation results in a... More