CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.9

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Submitted application via online job sites several times. Eventually a recruiter contacted me. Should have know they were trouble. He was a bit abrasive and definitely rude. But he scheduled a tech interview for a few days later. Tech interview lasted 1 hr; interviewer was good. Recruiter called me back and said he wanted to schedule an in-person interview. Didn't hear anything for 5 days, then they wanted me to come in 2 days later for a 4 HOUR INTERVIEW. I agreed, filled out their online application. Recruiter called back the day before in the morning to confirm. He called back 5 hrs later to CANCEL. Claimed the position was put on hold, but they reposted the job on Dice already!

Interview Questions

• Have you written any connected apps?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in July 2017.

Interview

I completed an online application. Within a few days I was contacted by an HR representative and I had a phone interview. During the phone interview I was told I would be moving forward in the process and the HR representative scheduled a Skype interview for later that same week. Well, this is when everything started to go south. The person who was conducting the Skype interview called 15-20 minutes after the scheduled interview time. That's right he called my cell phone because he said he could not get his Skype to work. From the very beginning of the interview he seemed preoccupied with other things (literally like he was working on something else) and ill-prepared for our interview. He did not seem to really be paying attention to the answers to my questions and this was evidenced by him asking me the same thing 3 or 4 times. He became very agitated when I stated my salary requirements and stated that they were not going to pay more than $50k and that would be based upon experience. He never asked me any questions related to the position or my skills. He spent the majority of the time drilling me about why I left my previous position and asking me what I would do to "fix" my previous employer. The worst part of the interview was when he stated that he could not afford to leave one job without having another one in place and he did not know how I could do it either. His questions and demeanor were very unprofessional. I sincerely hope that his attitude is not indicative of the organization's culture. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with my interview experience.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, who offered me the on-site interview. The on-site consisted of 4 interviews, only one of which was technical. Most other interns told me that they were not asked any technical questions. Each interviewer was a manager of a different department within Products & Technology, and started the interview by telling me about their team's work. I got the sense that they were trying to place me within the company rather than trying to determine if they wanted me to work there at all.

Interview Questions

• Iterative function for calculating the nth number in a fibonacci sequence, data structure design question, riddle/brainteaser   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had an HR phone interview and got called for an onsite interview that had five rounds. Not too many technical questions. Asked about my past experience. Had a great interaction with 4/5 hiring managers. One of them was very arrogant. The interview was well organized.

Market Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Cerritos, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Invited in for face to face interview with Director and current Analyst. 2nd round interview was a case study in which you are given about a week to complete and present in a 20min powerpoint presentation. Case study very unclear expectations.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick initial reply, good engagement, and then radio silence.

I applied online and got contacted by a recruiter fairly quickly. I had a very engaging and open conversation - it didn't even feel like an interview. We went back and forth via a few emails, then I had a face-to-face interview. I spoke with the recruiter, then with the hiring manager. I thought both discussions went great, and was even told that I would "be asked back for the next steps" by the recruiter.

I followed up immediately with "thank you" emails to the hiring manager and the recruiter, and reiterated my strong interest in the role. I waited for a week...and nothing. No call, no email, etc. So, I sent a follow up email. Nothing. Long story short, I sent weekly follow-ups for 4-5 weeks, and placed one or two calls as well. I can understand that I may not have been a fit, and I can also understand if business objectives pushed off the timing for this role. What I can't understand, though, is the complete lack of follow up either way. I felt left hanging - not something that I think should happen with any candidate at any level.

Interview Questions

• What do you like best about your current employer and current manager?   Answer Question

Manager, Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

the recruiter does that seem very isn't getting there more worried about erorr past credit history Matty B Atlanta why are they couldn't give me right now. They said it was a safety issue I believe it was not.

General Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was relax and people here were nice. I was asked few general questions by two employees and each of them had a paper to write down my answers. The whole process was about an hour.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. The recruiter was a pleasure to work with. I interviewed with the hiring SVP and with 3 of her directs. The interview was behavioral, with a lot of questions starting with "tell me about the time when you ---". I got a great offer, but I already accepted another job by then, and had to decline.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to senior executives.   Answer Question

Implenemtation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

interview room was small and there was not much going on in the office. The lobby was nice and the HR person was late for the interview, however it only lasted 30 minutes before a manager came in and worked with her for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is going to be the biggest challenge if we offer you this position.   Answer Question