CCC Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCC Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.9

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

They were thoughtful and helpful. They were able to adjust to my schedule and everyone that I talked to was very kind. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is your working knowledge of CRM?   1 Answer

UI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services.

Interview

First phone screening was very simple. It was more about hearing what the company is and what they do. Then the interviews were with people from the team. Not to bad, but since I am from out of town they were all skype interviews on different days.

Interview Questions

• Who is a web designer or what agencies that you look to for inspiration?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Many interviews including flown to Chicago to present. Was told it went well and then zero feedback. Glad I did not get the role; I hear the company is not big on respect.

Interview Questions

• The presentation: had little time to prepare and had to guess at a topic.   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for leaving your review, and for spending time with us in the interview process. CCC asks candidates for customer facing positions to do a mock sales presentation, this enables us to ... More

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, who offered me the on-site interview. The on-site consisted of 4 interviews, only one of which was technical. Most other interns told me that they were not asked any technical questions. Each interviewer was a manager of a different department within Products & Technology, and started the interview by telling me about their team's work. I got the sense that they were trying to place me within the company rather than trying to determine if they wanted me to work there at all.

Interview Questions

• Iterative function for calculating the nth number in a fibonacci sequence, data structure design question, riddle/brainteaser   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services in October 2016.

Interview

A headhunter reached out about the role and we spoke for 30 minutes. My information was passed to company's recruiters and there was no communication for a few weeks. Spoke with a senior member of the Recruitment/HR team and agreed to have the resume sent to the hiring SVP.

That was the last interaction with no follow ups. I was in advanced stages with other companies and accepted a different offer.

The interviewers were all polite and friendly, great conversation. The issue with lack of follow up is not unique to this company but ultimately rather disrespectful and unprofessional in my view. Glassdoor may want to add an 'outcome' button which just indicates these situations where the process just goes to a black hole

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your comments on our process. We understand why this situation was frustrating, particularly since we reached out to you. While not every recruiting conversation results in a ... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone call, then they arranged a call with the person to whom I'd be reporting. The third round required meeting F2F with various individuals on the team. The third round spanned about 3.5 hours and was the longest part of the process.

After the third round I was told that they would get back to me within a day for the next steps. I never heard anything back from anyone until I received an automatic email from their Taleo system informing me that the position had been closed, thank you for your time, etc.
    This is a pretty disrespectful way to treat prospects, especially after having three rounds of interviews with a candidate.

Interview Questions

CCC Information Services Response

Dec 29, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for investing time with us, we recognize making yourself available multiple times isn’t easy or convenient. One of CCC’s goals is that everyone who interviews with us leaves our office ... More

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. The recruiter was a pleasure to work with. I interviewed with the hiring SVP and with 3 of her directs. The interview was behavioral, with a lot of questions starting with "tell me about the time when you ---". I got a great offer, but I already accepted another job by then, and had to decline.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to senior executives.   Answer Question

Solution and Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

First, a phone screening is conducted by HR (30 minutes long). About a week later, three 30 minute Interviews with members of the Solution and Consulting Team. I was out of the country, so each of these interviews were conducted over Skype. The interviews were held all on the same day. Two were back to back and the third was a half hour later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you have worked on. How are your Excel skills? Discuss past work experience listed on Resume   Answer Question

General Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was relax and people here were nice. I was asked few general questions by two employees and each of them had a paper to write down my answers. The whole process was about an hour.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCC Information Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time.Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared. Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours.Overall,Easy and interactive

Interview Questions

• Resume related, behavioral questions, Basic SQL, Core java   Answer Question